[A]<Good Fight> (PvE/PvP) The Rank 1 Progression guild of Earthfury is recruiting

None of the above posters are members of Deja Vu btw.

1 Like

This thread made a bathroom break at work much more entertaining.

Real talk, there is plenty of talent on the alliance side. Arguing over who completes beginner content the best is dumb. For those who weren’t around until October, things were pretty rough on alliance side during September. It took two guilds working together with scrappy gear/numbers to get into raids in mid-Sep. when other servers were clearing the content with ease. Comparing progress on full servers to a server that struggled to surpass low pop is an awful analysis.

Fortunately, blizzard gutted other servers to create life on earthfury and the alliance side improved because of it. Overall, things are better now but the current relations on alliance side are pretty toxic, to say the least. I take responsibility for some of it but we should set some of the epeen boasting aside and start getting along as a faction. The fact that a solid guild like GF cannot recruit without a 50 post flame-thread is embarrassing. TLDR: guy heaven gym sucks

3 Likes

Guy Heaven Gym killed Rag on 9/19 and Ony on 9/22 and did it on Earthfury with Earthfury’s resources and economy.

You’re a phony!

Hey, this guys a great big phony! That’s right, you’re a big fat phony!

2 Likes

I was just directed here by one of my officers. Hello Good Fight. I am the GM of Pyre. Reading through this just has me shaking my head. I understand people wanting to represent when they started clearing. However, claiming server first for Ony and MC is no feet especially since you came from a higher pop server I assume and probably was not the Server First on that server. For the Original guilds on Earthfury its more difficult due to it being lower pop. It is correct Pyre, Guy Heaven and AlphaPhase cleared MC fully Sept 19th Horde side before you had moved over from what ever server you came from. I can see why people are trying to straighten your facts out.

Thanks,

Ren

it is a little lame you are trying to pass off server first when you did it on a high pop healthy server :confused: .

It’s Molten Core…Relax guys and gals. This is the most basic form of raiding in the entire game through retail. There is zero difficulty. Who cares who cleared it first and where? Or whether it’s validated bc it was cleared on Earthfury or not…Who cares? Anyone who thinks clearing MC is something to brag about probably has not raided much.

Recruitment post have been updated. Please check to see the changes to recruitment needs.

So cleared on another server and transferred and tried to claim server first? Why does this all sound so familiar? LOL

Post has been updated to reflect new achievements as well as new recruitment needs.

You still have that silly bit about being the server first clear…

Because server first on 15 year old content matters…

I seriously doubt I hit 60 before everyone on Earthfury server :frowning: . Even with the 8 hour head start I had on Kirtonos Vyvx. Also it reads Progression first to reflect an indisputable fact. Also If you check to see who the top progression guilds are on Earthfury you will see that the Majority of the Top 10 came from other servers. Good Fight managed to clear before all of them with less than 40 members on our roster. We are group of very friendly, helpful people that treat everyone we meet with respect and often go out of our way to help people outside of our guild. Just because we are at the top doesn’t mean that we look down on others. Get to know us before you judge us please. We just want to recruit like minded players to our team.

You sound like a fine guild, and it also sounds like you were not the Earthfury server first to clear the content in Classic. What do I know, I am only level 39. Don’t believe my avatar, check the logs.

lf guild that drops Vis’Kags :sunglasses:

Earthfury launched 8 hours after Kritonos and GoodFight downed MC 2 times before any guild on this server did so your argument is voided my friends. Congrats on the MC speed clear NUMBER 1!

citation needed

Gottem

10chars

Glad I joined, very forward-driven guild.

good thing classic have challenging and meaningfull raid worth E-peen’ing over!

oh wait, no. it doesn’t. get 40 people brain 5 functionning braincells and you’ll kill rag-ony. also nef. doesn’t require much more for C’thun either.