[A]<Good Fight> (PvE/PvP) The Rank 1 Progression guild of Earthfury is recruiting

<Good Fight> ( Alliance PvE/PvP) The Rank 1 Progression Guild of Earthfury is recruiting.

About us : <Good Fight> is a selective tight knit guild that has been competitively clearing MC with less than 40 members, due to our goal of recruiting quality over quantity. It is lead by experienced Vanilla raiders that plan to keep the guild as competitive as possible.

Our raid days are Monday-Thursday 8pm-11pm Server time. MC is cleared in 1 hour and 30 mins (No trash skipped) on Tuesday and Ony is done on Monday and Wednesday. We expect to use all 4 days for progression.

Our goals are to compete globally for progression, while maintaining a tight knit raiding community that also excels at pvp.

Our accomplishments as a guild so far are Progression First MC and Ony on Earthfury. Clearing both raids 2 times before any other guild on the server had cleared once. As well as US rank 64 for progression according to warcraftlogs.

Top Clear Speed of Molten Core on the Server
1:41 sec Ragnaros kill
All done with less than 40 members

We are currently farming Ony by splitting our raid into 3 teams as seen here in our recent 13 man Ony kill . We plan to begin farming MC by splitting our raid into two 20 man teams supplemented with alts as well.

Our recruitment is referral based or you can fill out our application form. <Good Fight> does not recruit through world chat, and we don’t recruit for the bench . Any member of <Good Fight> can vouch for someone to be trialed into the guild which bypasses the application.

We are specifically looking for 2 Fury Warriors , 1 Hunter, and 1 Caster DPS . We are also accepting applications from players seeking to transfer to Earthfury Server

You can contact us by messaging one of our officers on discord. Lethal#1760 Final#1480 , Boat#9721 , or Chilli#7493

1 Like

Do the thing.

Hello Good Fight,

Looking at your parses on Warcraft Logs from Sept 17th. I see that the majority of your character names changed except the Unique names on October 15th. This shows that your Parses prior to Oct 15th were from a different server other then Earthfury. Claiming you were Earthfury Server First is incorrect. I have friends in Guy Heaven Guy, Pyre and AlphaPhase that Fully Cleared MC on Earthfury Sept 19th.

Also your claim to server first Onyxia is incorrect as Guy Heaven Gym cleared Ony Sept 25th on earthfury and not from a server transferred data.

Therefore you were not server First for MC Full Clear or Onyxia on Earthfury. You will want to update your post to reflect the truth and not the fantasy you are portraying.

~Laters~

4 Likes

Not Rank 1 on the server, and not even Rank 1 Alliance side (that title belongs to Deja Vu).

Stop trying to mislead others with your guild recruiting, if you want to be the best you need to earn it.

1 Like

You seem very confused. Good Fight cleared MC and Ony a month before Deja Vu. Please check your facts before embarrassing yourself.

When you don’t have to hide behind a level 19, and want to use your actual main, then we can talk. Till then, take your guild recruitment off our post.

I think that server or not Good Fight cleared content before everyone on this current server. All you’re doing is nitpicking.

Why stir up trouble anyways, are you kids really that self-conscious and spiteful?

Also, take a good look forward cause at some point we’re going to stop treating it like farm content rofl.

Funny story then…

The fact that your /ginfo represents that you didnt even move over to Earthfury until October 8th makes it hard to clear MC on the 17th on earthfury.

To [Seymyname]: Hey man question for you if you do /ginfo what does it tell you?
[Seymyname]: What do you want to know?
To [Seymyname]: I was just wondering when your guild was established
To [Seymyname]: so /ginfo will tell you
[Seymyname]: Well, guild on this server was established 10/8/2019, however we transferred from Kirtonos.

Facts Provided…

NEXT!

Lol? Why post false information in an attempt to recruit good players when you lack any yourself?

Stop claiming accomplishments from September when your guild wasn’t even created on Earthfury until 10-8-2019

We understand how server transfers work. It just sounds like you’re being a giant child. Also, please continue trolling the post. I’m very certain it’s against the rules.

Rumira, lying on the internet is “against the rules” I’m contacting the FBI. Have fun in jail.

2 Likes

The fact your claiming you were on Earthfury clearing content and a server first on earthfury is absolutely incorrect. Lying is a good thing I suppose!

Do yourself a favor and check Earthfury Warcraft logs. You will see when guilds cleared things there. Deja Vu is rank 8. Good Fight is rank 1. It is as simple as that.

Posting logs for clearing content on Kirtonos does not convert to you clearing it first on Earthfury lol…

Nice Try though

Even if it was changed to “Good Fight cleared content on Kirtonis before any guild on Earthfury prior to transferring” it would still read the same. Yikes, looks like your guild needs to cry a little less.

LOL YOU were not server first… Nor will you ever be server first GG - That fact is you are misrepresenting your accomplishments lol. But sure if you want to lie to make your self look good. The truth shall set you free.

Oh hell I am in a hole now. I have to insult them because I have no where else to go… Gosh… Here we go more insults… LOOK OUT EVERYONE

Even IF we ceded the “server first” garbage you’re trying to push, we still cleared it AS A GUILD before anyone on Earthfury. Us being on Earthfury or not doesn’t matter.

You were clearly claiming Server First kills, you got called out, now you’re crying.

This isn’t a hard concept to grasp, you’re just salty you got called out when trying to flex nuts. Get over it.

At the end of the day we still cleared content before anyone on Earthfury. Why would I be salty when we have 2 weeks of gear distribution over Deja.

Lets not revert to calling anyone names. People always hate on the top progression guild on the server. It comes with the territory. Plus a little healthy competition never hurt anyone. Maybe next tier they won’t take a month longer to clear content than us, or maybe they will even beat us. You never know until it happens. Either way the fact is we are the Rank 1 Progression guild of Earthfury. That is a fact. Next tier will see if that remains the case.