[A] Geared Fury, Warlock, HPal looking for Naxx home

Who we are:

• Three very geared players that have been left guildless.
  • Thunderfury Fury Warrior
  • Warlock (some SR gear and capable of tanking Emps)
  • Holy Paladin

What you can expect from us:

• All Engi w/ good parses.
  • Weekly world buffs with consumes.
  • Guild-oriented, low maintenance.

What we are looking for:

• Mon/Wed/Thurs availability (prefer guilds clearing AQ/BWL in single night)
  • Tuesdays (8pm start only)
  • Start time 7/8 EST.
  • Semi-hardcore, competitive players that have obligations outside of the game.
  • Looking to farm Naxx with some stability.

Leave contact information here please, thanks!

This is a bump.

How flexible are you with raid start times?

Grits Clan is looking to recruit a geared healer, fury warrior and warlock to round out our core raid group ahead of Naxx. Semi-sweaty, clearing AQ and BWL in one night. Almost a perfect match, but we raid Tues/Thurs 9 PM.

My discord: Pigjackal#2306

Obsidian Council‘s “Brothers” Team would be interested in you three; immediate positions available.

US - Grobbulus [RP-PvP] [A]
Wed/Thurs 6:30pm - 10pm PST

1hr 12m AQ40
45m BWL
45m Full MC

We’re doing separate AQ40/BWL, but after this DMF we will transition to One Night AQ/BWL. Loot Council loot system, and we’re relatively sweaty. We have an amazing healer core, a good tank core, but our DPS has a short falling which is where we’re looking to recruit.

Add me on discord to discuss more information if you’re interested:
rigs#7859

I could fit y’all into our group easily, HMU Tue/wed/thur 8-11pm EST been raiding since week 2 of classic, looking for more competitive players. I think y’all would fit in well with us.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/nervous-energy-a-us-heartseeker-99-aq40-lfm-dps-healers-paid-transfers/654214

1 Like

Shoot me a message on discord @ djpernicus#8175 and we can chat. Here is some information about us:

[Chombini] [A-Heartseeker-PvP East]

• ONE tight knit competitive raid team recruiting for our core

• ~1hr AQ40 clears with 9/9 week 1, ~35 minute BWL and MCs, and weekly ONY/ZG/AQ20s

• Leadership through Naxx with plans to continue into BC when launched

• Looking for people who can make raid consistently, perform at a high level and overall enjoy classic without just raid logging

• Schedule: Thursday/Sunday @ 8 PM server time(EST)

• Loot: loot council with representatives from each class

• Overal Info: This is a guild of many former professional gamers from various other games who came together to crush content in an enjoyable fashion. Our goal is to clear fast and efficiently, improving each week but also having fun doing so. If you are looking for a semi-hardcore guild that knows how to have fun then we are the right place for you.