[A] <Gangland> 8/8 Recruiting For Both Of Our Raid Teams

Gangland

Benediction | Alliance | Semi-Hardcore| Raid 1 Tuesday/Thursday, Raid 2 Sun/Mon 8-11pm EST

We’re a top end guild pushing for BWL and MC speed clears. Currently in HIGH need of Warlocks and Druids, but everyone can earn their way into a consistent 40-man raid group. We conduct a loot council for our raids to ensure the most deserving of individuals are rewarded for their hard work. We’re looking for high active, extremely dedicated, top performing players that are looking for a new home to kick it. So as the great Suge Knight once said, “all you players out there, who don’t want to be in a guild where the GM and his officers… take all the loot, all the crafting material, benched… then come to Gangland!”

Recruiting:
:cat2: Druids
:mage: Warlocks
:dagger: Warriors
:angel: Paladins

Raid Information:
Times- Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST. 3rd Day Optional
Loot: Loot Council
Off Days- BiS dungeon runs and professions farming

Expectations & Guild Rules:

• No “spergy” behavior or the use of “gamer” words
  • Be prepared and knowledgeable
  • For raids and guild functions, be on time and reliable
  • Be a selfless player. The guild comes first
  • Strive to be the best version of yourself. Being content as a mediocre player is not acceptable

Our Discord is available for anyone who is interested in joining or wanting to get to know the guild. Simply message: Dredd#1487 or Lodoc#2312

DISCORD
h t t p s://discord.gg/VuWHtcH

What exactly are “gamer” words?

A lot of expectations from a guild whose members camp lowbie zones

Thanks for the bump. I appreciate your participation.

I am interested, I’ll give you a whisper when I hop on later. 38 , but leveling quickly

bumping the post