[A] <FWHC> 5/8M Wed/Thur 8:30-11:30pm PST

A good group of people here in this guild. If you’re interested at all, you shouldn’t hesitate to reach out. Do it!

And there’s Keks!

Recruitment Open

Hello there!

I sent a friend request to moarcookiez just a moment ago (Pellinore#1282) but I thought I’d just leave a brief note here as well.

I am inquiring on behalf of myself, my wife (Vulpix#11660), and a friend (KingJames85#1370).

We three are all that is left of many guild breakups and we are hoping to find a good group of people to raid with.

We aren’t cliquey, and can find our feet easily with new people. We take our specs seriously. We are aware of performance being a necessity but are also able to take direction and are more than willing to take one for the team if need be in order to drop bosses (Group success over stat padding and all that!).

I’m not sure what the performance requirements are or what your specific needs are for dps and heals at the moment but here’s us in a nutshell:

Erriden: Retribution
Fennelyn: Resto Druid (her uldir progress will be on Fumbril, her disc priest)
Zaltr: Destro/Aff Warlock

Feel free to check out our progress and parses, and let me know what other information I can provide please:)

Look forward to hearing from you, thank you for your consideration!

Online Now!

Recruitment is Open!

Recruitment Open! Currently seeking out main spec healers (Holy Paladin > Disc Priest > Holy Priest > Resto Shaman)

Hey :slight_smile:
are you guys only looking for healers at this time?

We are primarily seeking healers but we also have available spots for ranged dps, its just a bit of a tight fit right now as we near completion of our roster for this new tier. But spots always become available over time and we are always interested in giving players a shot with the group. So feel free to add me on bnet to talk more if you are interested.

Hello. I am looking for future raiding prospects. I was wondering if you are still recruiting and if so what for?

Recruitment is Open!

Hello! I am interested, 380 fire mage with 3/8M experience, but past expansion raiding experience for years. Cruentus#1707 if you have any more spots!

395 Resto/Balance druid, was 7/8M last tier if there are spots available.

Recruitment is Open. Looking for Main Spec Healer and a couple mixed dps

Come and join us! We’re amazing!

Free /hugs

Looking for a dedicated main spec healer as well as a few mixed ranged and melee dps

Recruitment Open!

Jadefire + Grong down in one week.

Looking for more great folks!