[A] <Fury> [2/10M] CE Guild - LF Top-Tier Players For Shadowlands!

Hello, We still need you!

Come still need Fury Warrior, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman! and more ranged dps!

Bump it up :slight_smile:

Come still need Fury Warrior, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman! and more ranged dps!

More More More!!! We need more!

More, we need more!

Bump, Still need more!

Bump, pump, and Bump it up :open_mouth:

Still need more. Bump!

Bump agaaaain, need everything :slight_smile:

and he means everything!

and everything is still needed! Stop by apply and enjoy!

Bump it up :smiley:

Rawr we need more gamers!!!

Gamers where are you :smiley:

wOoOoOoOoOo RIC FLAIR! :smiley:

Hey are you folks still looking for a fury warrior for your core raid progression roster? If so I’d like to discuss the possibility of me joining your team!

Long time lover of WoW looking for a guild doing CE mythic progression. I’ve been doing mythic progression since Tomb of Sargeras in Legion and really enjoy it. I’m currently Horde and would generally like to stay on this faction - however if a good fit guild is on Alliance I’d consider faction swapping. Looking for raid times in the 2 days a week range with times being around 8pm-12am EST. If I might be a good fit for your progression runs let me know, I’d love to hear back from potential guilds!
General Raid Times I’m Aiming For
2 days from around 8pm - 12am EST
My BFA mythic progression is as follows.
Uldir - 3/8M
BoD - 6/9M (2 fights I did on my DH, Kranox-Velen)
EP - 3/8M
Some Reference Links
WoW Profile Braikingboss: /www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/velen/braikingboss
WoW Profile Kranox (BoD Mythic Prog Reference): /www.worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/velen/kranox
Warcraft Logs Profile Braikingboss: /www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/velen/braikingboss
Feel free to look me up on warcraft logs etc. Have a good one all and good luck in your raids!

@Braikingboss - Yes, we would for sure like to schedule a discord discussion with you as a core roster spot. Please reach out to one of us on battlenet:

Primo#1870
dRas#11953

Or provide us with your battlenet information and we’ll follow up accordingly.

Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to speaking with you!

Bump, looking to round out our core raiders for Mythic!

We haz candy.