[A] Full-BiS Priest LF Raiding Guild

Hi friends of Westfall,

My name is Hrolnir and I like to kill bosses.

I am a full BiS Dwarf Disc / Holy Priest looking for a raiding guild. I am looking for a stable group that is focused on raiding without devoting their lives to it.

I have been playing since day one of Vanilla and healing for most of that time. Additionally, I have been an officer in various guilds. I have filled every role in raid leadership from healing coordination to administration and full raid leadership for many years.

I am looking for a guild whose main raid runs twice per week, preferably on weekdays, with raids ending no later than 10:30 EST. I work nights, so this is a hard cutoff.

I am looking for a core raid spot. No Bench or Reserve nonsense.

Your loot system isn’t a big deal to me as long as it isn’t something ridiculous.

My philosophy is this: I have a limited amount of time to play, so I want to make the most of it. I’m a dedicated raider. I will always be on time, I will always be prepared with consumables and world buffs if necessary. I will always read up on strategies. I know exactly which loot I want, where it drops, and during which phases it’s available. I spend a good amount of free time frequenting various class and healing discords, and I love to teach other players how to live up to their potential.

To sum everything up, I’m experienced, dedicated, and laid back. I want a guild that fits those qualities.

Battle.net - Luca#1187
Discord - Hrolnir#8191

Thanks!