[A] <FSS> W/Th, light schedule 4.5 hr/week, 6/12M LFM

Flying Squirrel Squad is a lightweight schedule guild that raids W/Th, 7:15-9:30 Central. Our goal is straightforward: to put our raiders on top of the achievement mount and in a set/transmog of mythic gear for a tier so they can feel proud of being mythic raiders, and do it in a chill atmosphere with low time requirements. We also get AOTC and all raid achievements done every tier. About half of our guild is active in pushing IO Score/KSM+ and/or competitive rated pvp on off nights.

We are better than AOTC, but also don’t feel like bleeding edge is really for us because we all have kids / lives / whatever. So if you are looking for an optimum mix of progression and chill that will give you organized play you can be proud of without all the expectations and time commitment that will burn you out, hit me up and let’s talk. Alkari (Bobbyjay)#0790 on Discord, on reddit, or Alkari#11529 on B-net.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IN GAME OR ON DISCORD, not by replying to to this thread! That is the quickest way to reach us

Current Progress:
12/12H
6/12 M

Progress Last tier:
3/8 Mythic by early September, then went on break due to classic
1700 RBG Rating too!

Best Progression:
10/13 Mythic HFC

Guild active since SoO, Mists of Pandaria

Specifically Looking for:
At this point, I’m more concerned with getting quality players than anything specific. Any DPS/Heals with good mythic raiding experience, good attitude, and good capability is welcome!

The search continues for a mage…

Rated PVP ? like ?

I personally was 2.4k last season in arena. We have many others who do arena in various degrees, and when we aren’t busy with prog raiding we do RBGs as a guild for fun (we got to 1.7k last season).

bumping before week 1!

Our mage spot has been filled, but a healer had to back out due to job commitments. We are looking for someone who is interested in being a 5th main healer, with the option to swap to dps for mythic fights where only 4 heals are required

Back to needing a healer, thanks to the cursed mac performance bug…

Hey, sent a FR on BNET and Discord. Interested in the older, somewhat laid back hours of the clan. Used to raid frequently but coming out of Legion had a newborn and pretty much everything was shot. I played throughout keeping a little competitive ILVL due to arenas and some mythics; now trying to get back into more of a clan. Most of my core friends hailing back to wrath have either moved on or playing Classic.
Let me know! Thanks.

Due to IRL conflicts, we now need a dps warrior. shoot me a note if that’s you!

Hey there!

Are you guys in need of a Disc or Shadow Priest? I main disc/holy but willing to make the switch to Shadow if healers aren’t needed.

I returned to the game recently but have been going strong to catch up.

Let me know! Add me Matty#11749

We are currently looking for an OT - our main tanks occasionally have to miss raid. If you are a dps who wouldn’t mind stepping in as a tank at a mythic raid level from time to time, hit me up.

Def interested i added you on bnet and discord, I have what you need :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Turbo, sorry for the delay getting back to you I was traveling. I accepted your friend request on discord but I’m not sure I saw one on B-net. Hit me back

Due to a medical event we need to fill our fifth healer slot. A player who only wants to heal OR who wants to ‘swing heal’ for five heal fights is fine, we can accommodate either.

Would love to chat about your full time healing opening. Added you to bnet and will be on tomorrow evening!

We still need a healer, let me know if that’s you!

Are you still looking for a healer? R-Sham, would like to chat.

We are, please friend me and contact me via B-tag or discord.

Now 5/12 M, and on to Xanesh. We are still looking to get another player in a couple of the following slots specifically

• Main spec healer, any class
  • DPS warrior
  • DPS DH
  • Mage

Still looking