Formed during Season 3 (9.2) of Shadowlands, we’ve achieved full heroic clears (AOTC) for both Seasons 3 and 4.
Dragonflight presents our foray into mythic raiding and as such would like to welcome like-minded raiders who want to achieve cutting edge while maintaining a life (though some of us don’t).
What we offer
- Our main objective is cutting edge for every tier.
- We have a seasoned raid leader whom is a massive degenerate.
- We respect your time. We understand that not everyone can be degenerates who are on for days at a time and so we take steps to maximize the hours you dedicate with us. That means preparing strategies, loot tables, and resources ahead of the raid times.
- Flexibility. While we have some core positions/toons filled out, we try to accommodate requests for players who wish to play what they want to play.
Schedule & Attendance
- Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9:30 PM through to midnight server time (no change to this during DST, always 9:30 PM - midnight server time).
- Break around 11:00 PM ST; <10 minutes.
- Our attendance expectations are high, but if you unexpectedly cannot attend raid let us know, shoot through a message on Discord, smoke signals, whatever. We understand real life happens.
- If you are regularly late or your attendance is poor you will be replaced.
Raid and Toon Prep
- You will be required to review some provided resources for learning fights in your own time; this won’t be anything too serious, usually just a video. Don’t turn up without having done any homework.
- Understand the correct consumables for your spec and please bring them consistently. Don’t be that guy asking for a flask on ready check every night.
- Your toon should be current and you should know it well. It should be up to date with character power related checklists and properly maintained; enchants, gems etc.
- You do not need to be in full BiS or grinding yourself to the bone to get there, but if your toon falls behind for a meaningful period of time and/or you are consistently lacking any optimisation you will be replaced.
Attitude & Performance
- Don’t be a dick. Keep your head on.
- The atmosphere in our raid is relaxed and banterful. Don’t mess with the vibe, man.
- People fail mechanics occasionally, this is fine. Progression raiding is about going from being bad at mechanics to being goated.
- If you are consistently underperforming or failing mechanics we’ll have a chat with you. If things don’t start to improve over what we think is a reasonable timeframe you will be replaced.
- Trials for most positions will last no more than two resets. You will either be accepted or declined from the raid on the basis of your performance and attitude in this timeframe.
- Do yourself a favour and know the fights before you turn up.
- Any opportunities to retrial will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
Visit the following URL: forms.gle/khRqbmX867YHFV1r7 to apply!
Please check in with theoreticallyfriends#7071 in Discord after applying.