[A/H] <Team Meme> 4/9M Sun 5:00 - 8:00 ST

Team Meme - Frostmourne (A)

Now recruiting for Mythic!

After previous success in Mythic CN and SOFO we are moving into mythic Aberrus now. We are looking for experienced players who are keen to raid Mythic casually. The guild’s focus is to continue to build on our already strong raid team and M+ community. Ideally, you will have prior mythic raid experience from current/previous tiers. Providing logs is key.

We are particularly interested in experienced raiders that know their class well and are keen to progess with a relaxed group of players. Please be aware, we do not recruit for the bench, all 22 raiders are core. If this sounds like it would suit you, please feel free to apply.

Currently Recruiting:
Any skilled player with CE experience.

Please be aware we also have a heap of active M+ players as well as casual pvpers, feel free to enquire about that as well if you’re not looking to join our raiding core.

Raid Times: 5:00 - 8:00 PM ST Sun

If you are interested in Team Meme, please do not hesitate to contact me via Discord - vaed0rn

1 Like

Still recruiting!

Emphasis on a warrior + healers

Hey guys was wondering if you guys are still looking for a warrior? I have mythic raid experence in both nathrea where i got CE and this teir currently 5/10M these where on my hunter though im currently gearing/looking to swap to warrior for 9.2
Hunter nathrea logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/bearoce#zone=26
SoD logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/barthilas/bearoce#
Bnet is Bear#14784

Team Meme are still recruiting!

Up the meme

Still looking for more

Put me in coach

Emphasis on healers and ranged dps

Bump it up

You got to bump it up

prio on disc priest and any death knight :slight_smile:
All exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply though

Still looking for the disc!

Don’t you know bump it up

Still hunting

Team meme is still recruiting for the upcoming raid! Get in quick!

Need another healer to fill our last open spot at this stage!

Bump it up,
You’ve got to Bump it up,
Don’t you know Bump it up,
You’ve got to Bump it up.

You’ve gotta bump it up?

yes, you heard it right. with 9.2 around the corner, team meme are still recruiting those final few positions. get in quick for your favourite, best 2 night a week raiding guild.

1 Like

Still looking for an additional healer, pref holy priest/rdruid and another warlock.