[A] Frostmourne Shaman LF Mythic prog guild

hey

277 Shaman looking for Mythic prog guild , can play all spec’s currently 11/11 heroic 2/11M

3k Raider io

Hey mate, Community is a 3/11M prog focused guild looking for exceptional players to bolster its ranks. We raid Thurs and Mon 7.45pm-10.45pm ST. We also have a core group of 3k+ io players who are looking to push 20+ keys. If you’re keen to join, feel free to message Parobola (GM) on Parobola#1913 (Btag), Parobola#0008 (Discord) or myself on John#1443. Cheers

Hey Idontforgive,

theMinistry (ally fmourne) are looking for more players to round out our team, currently 3/11M - we run mon / wed / thu 9-11:30 svt (with monday moving to alt night soon) and need a few more quality players to push further into Sepulcher - pretty laid back group with plenty of banter and a few higher push groups for M+ (2800+ players) add Trimshadow#1423 or EVA#2601 for a chat

Hi Shubek/Idontforgive.

We The Midnight are looking for a ranged DPS to add to our core roster team.
Our current progress is 4/10M (pantheon 10%) and our goal is CE this tier.
The Midnight raids mon/wed 7:30pm - 10:30pm QLD time.
I had a look at your ele logs/profile and if raid times are suitable we would be able to offer a trial to you.

please add me on bnet Fatshadow#1767 / Discord: fatshadow#0667

Cheers!

Twisted Haven (7/11M) is currently looking for a healer for prog. Please add me on btag nitamada#11500 if you are interested for a chat!

hey man, im on horde and happy to have you join our 4/11M group. Currently progging on pantheon.

disc: Madreadious#8576

Hey!
Goomz on H-Barthilas is looking for dps to fill our roster. We are 5/11M with solid prog on lihuvim. We raid Mon/Sun 7:30-10:30pm server time.
Hit me up if your keen or would like more info!
Disc- ZaddyQuin#6072
Bnet- Efstratios#1124