[A] [Frostmourne] Resto Druid 247 10/10 3/10 LF prog guild

Hi Cutievampire,

Check us out:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion and through BFA. We are 9/10 H in Castle Nathria, and were 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays. We are currently working on Heroic Sire Denathrius and expect to down him quickly and be ready to move into Mythic immediately after.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few dps and a healer to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry, you must have missed the (A) at the end. Should have started with it. Edited. My bad for misleading you.

heals good

Hi,

FROSTMOURNE.

Currently looking for a resto druid or shaman to complete our raid team.

8/10 H 10/10 N.

We are a semi Hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild pushing for CE, with multiple high mythic key pushing groups. We also cater for more casual players with our weekly alt and casual fun run.

Raid times will be
Core - Heroic/Mythic Wednesday and Thursday - 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Fun run - Alts and Casual
Saturday - 730pm to 10.30 pm.
Mythic key push - Every opportunity we get.

Our goal is to push pretty hard while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.

If this sounds like something that would suit you feel free to contact…
GM - Lana - Bnet on Lana#11687
- Discord on Lana#5664
Officers - Babs- Bnet on jizzey#1405
- Discord on shultzy1810#3338
-Chev - Bnet on Hydroponics#1416
-Discord on Corvett#7686
- Narth - bnet exhailz#1280
- Discord - Narth#6496

bump, that fell through

Hey,

Passione’s currently 10/10N 9/10H and looking to expand our core raid team to smoothly transition into mythic prog. Could definitely do with a good resto druid :smile: Our raid nights are Wed/Sun 8-11pm ST/AEDT. If you’re interested, you can contact shoota through discord @ shoota#5101 for further inquiries.

Hope to see you soon! Otherwise, thanks for your time :slight_smile:

Bumping. Still looking!

can confirm he heals good, bump!

Unfortunately the prog guild i was in for the last 2 weeks has put raiding on hold – they were a fun bunch, it’s a shame :(.

Hello Cutie!

I hope I’m not too late to the party but we are a recently (August 2020) established guild that is currently 3/10M on CN. We are a mixed guild of Asians and Australians and although we are sometimes serious about progression, we do have lots of inside banter going around :slight_smile: The link below will tell you more but too keep this post short we raid for 2 nights Monday/Wednesday at 2330hrs - 0230hrs Server Time. We think that you might fits us perfectly, considering our roster is in need of an extra healer right now.

I am happy to answer any other questions you might have, just add me below for a chat :slight_smile: Please do give us a good consideration and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Bran
Co-GM
BNet: BranBiscuits#1686
Discord: BrandyBiscuits#6452
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-mistake-310m-mythic-progression-2-night/701733

Friendly departure with my last guild of 4~ weeks, just a misalignment of expectations, still mates with some of them.

So… BUMP!

bump can vouch great healer should definitely take him

Hey Cutievampire, theMinistry runs Wed / Thu 9pm ST and we could use another heals - 2/10M looking to bolster ranks to progress further, add our recruitment officer EVA#2601 , Our Guild Assists Drapyon#1927 - VKLEET#1287 - or our Guild leader Cougs#1764 for a chat - pretty chill group with plenty of banter - I’m sure we can work out something

Hey Cutie.

Any interest in server transferring at all to ceal/nagrand?

last 2/3 guilds have “put raiding on hold because of lack of attendance” so…
BUMP!

best healer

Bump. Last guild didn’t work out after three months. Multitude of reasons. Wasn’t a bad departure, were no hard feelings. Ended up killing M Council, Hungering and Artificer with them, progging on Sludge.

Looking for a guild going straight into 9.1.

bump can confirm he shows up and will heal people

b o o m p xoxo i will defs heal people

Hey there! Keen on checking out a chill group? we’ve pushed 7/10 in 9.0, but for 9.1 we’re gonna chill and focus on AOTC farm.

PM me at Bnet: ranenpro#11236 or discord ranendev#3850 if you’re keen! =D