{A} Frostmourne <Notorious> - Social/Levelling/Alt Friendly

Notorious is one of Frostmourne’s oldest guilds, and was running around doing 40 man Molten Core and Onyxia back in the day. While not looking to get that serious, it would be nice to see the guild become an active part of the Frostmourne landscape again!

Currently a very small guild, we are looking mainly for those active people that are keen to hang around and help build a community. Looking for all players, no matter the skill level.
People from all walks of life are welcome, I am just aiming to get a relaxed fun and friendly environment, where we can learn, grow, and have fun killing pixels together.

At the moment, I am running this solo, so if there are people out there looking to help a small guild grow, well the more help the better!

We will push into raiding if the guild grows enough to get there, starting of slow with Normal, then seeing where we go from there. If anyone out there is keen to take on a raid leaders role, love to hear from you as well!

Add me on Bnet - Cornellious#1289 or Discord Cornellious#4119 for a chat, or an invite.

Hope you all have a wonderful morning/evening!

2 Likes

Come join us!

Family friendly. Bring the kids. And the grand parents!
And don’t forget the cousins!

1 Like

Roxul is probably the best guild leader ill ever come across, I highly recommend this guild to everyone who may be interested in joining it!

Still looking for more active toons!
Feel free to come park an alt or two!

I am a new person looking for a guild would I be a good fit?

Greetings!
What time zone would you be most interested in having players? Reason I ask is I am from New Zealand and wondering if people would be on in our evenings etc.
I am a newly returning player (played the first several years of WoW with a bunch of Horde toons, but rerolling new Alliance toons as we speak, mostly to get used to what has changed so much since I last played.

Why hello there!
We are still fairly small, so no real set time zone. Most are active during the early evenings at present though :slight_smile:

Hey man, reach out to me via bnet, or find us in the guild finder and apply. :slight_smile:

Hello again. A couple of us have applied, hopefully hear from you at some point :slight_smile:

Applied on guild finder, looking forward to hearing back. Can park all my alts as well :slight_smile:.

You guys still recruiting? i applied on guild finder, hope to hear back :slight_smile:

Hey, I’m down to join. I’m a pretty new player