[A] Frostmourne <Mistake> [7/10M] 2 Night (Mon/Wed 1130SVT)

Hello readers!

Background
Our guild is a newly formed guild established in August 2020 with a focus on heroic and mythic raiding progression. Our roster and family has recently grown, with members coming from all parts of Asia and Oceania.

17/02/21 Progression Update & Guild Requirements:

• Item Level Requirement: 219
  • Applicants must be at least 4/10M or be exceptionally mechanical with good dps/hps. We do, on a case by case basic accept past experiences, although it is highly favourable to have current CN experience, and updated item levels.

Favouring applicants with these classes:

1. Ranged - Aff. Warlock / Boomie / Hunter / Mage (Substitute to Core)
  2. Healers - Holy Priest/ R. Sham (Substitute*)
  3. Tanks - V.DH/B.DK/Bear/Prot.Pal (Substitute*)
  4. Melee - UH.DK (Substitute to Core)

*Substitutes will get their mythic kills eventually, guild will help everyone participating to get CE.

Raid Schedule

NOTE: (Times are in GMT+8, Singapore Time; just add 3 hours to our times and you’ll have them in ST)

We ask for attendance during progression, but not for casual future clears. Of course, real life issues must take precedence and we will understand if this is needed!

We require punctuality, as we will form ~15minutes before the raid, with 5 minute breaks in-between, primarily using discord with an optional microphone.

• Wednesday 8:30pm - 11:30pm (GMT +8)
  • Monday 8:30pm - 11:30pm (GMT +8)
  • Sunday 8:30pm - 11:30pm (Optional Heroic Alt Runs, may end early)

Contact & Applications:
BattleNet: BranBiscuits#1686
Discord: BrandyBiscuits#6452
Applicantion Form: forms.gle/8Ny7F4rYwXgUXL8v6

We will usually contact you within ~24hours of applying, please do give our officers time. Upon contact, you will be asked to fill in an application form and/or an informal chat regarding your raiding experiences. You may also add me to get a quicker response.

Thanks for reading!!

we are getting a lot of requests and applications! keep them coming!

just as a basis we are already at a core of 10 members for heroic, so please start applying soon for the mythic roster!

bumps bumps!

bumps bumps!!

Once your raid times are finalized ill be interested :slight_smile:

hello! they are mostly finalised, with monday being the tentative date for removal!

bump bumps~~~

we are still recruiting all classes although now we are narrowing it down to

• 1 resto shaman /1 MW monk
  • dps warrior
  • dps dh
  • dps boomie

bumps please, we are still looking!

bumps! still looking for “dps dh, mm hunters, shadow priest, dps mages, dps warlocks, 1 holy pal or 1 resto shaman or 1 mw monk”

bumps! still searching mainly healers 1 heal and 1 resto shaman!

bumps, looking for 1 d priest and 1 resto shaman!

bumps! healers are now needed!!

bumps! still recruiting, we have tentatively fixed healers and are back on recruiting the general roster!

Still recruiting melee players!

Hello,

Would like to try out, I’m a DH main in Legion and BFA (only Uldir)

Added you on discord and battle.net

If you need mine it is as below:

discord: teku#9747
bnet: teku#1619

bumps, the new status has been updated and we are looking for more!

bumps still recruiting status updated again!

Hi can I clarify if you guys are doing 2 or 3 nights? I’m a resto sham but cant do Fridays :frowning: