[A] Frostmourne <Laksa> 3/10M 10/10H Guild Recruitment Drive

Hello folks! Laksa is currently recruiting for High Mythic + Keys and Mythic Raiding. We are looking for:

1 Off-Tank for Mythic Raiding and 1 Ranged DPS

1 Tank for High Mythic + Keys (>17)

Raid Status:

• We’re on week 2 of Mythic Raiding

• Raiding times are GMT +8: Wednesday 8pm-11pm and Saturday 3pm - 6pm

• We aim to start on time, with 10-15 mins grace period on Wednesdays due to working hours

About Us:

We are a Singaporean/Malaysian group with a good mix of competitive and semi-competitive players. We have a strong roster of players at present with a few substitutes and we are hoping to push for Mythic Raiding. Unfortunately, two of our fellow raiders will be quitting due to life commitment and hence we are open for recruitment once more.

Background:

• Majority of us have played WoW together since BC, making us a close-knitted, but inclusive group

• Our age range is between 25-40+ years old, so we understand the need of work and family commitments

• Around 20% of our raiders identify as LGBT and the rest of our members are all wonderful allies

• We have strong raider’s mentality: The raid group ALWAYS comes first before individual demands

• Willing to help fellow guildies for any contents in the game

• Most of us know each other IRL, so we do meet outside of WoW as a group from time to time

Requirements:

• Open to all but preferably SEA/AUS players for ease of communication and play schedules

• Respect for others. We do not tolerate racism, sexism and homophobia for obvious reasons

Goals in WoW:

• Completing as many Mythic Raid bosses for the 9.1 Raid - Sanctum of Domination

• Have a casual rated battleground team for players who are interested in PvP

• Also, looking for players to push Mythic+ aiming for M+20

Do leave a message in the forum if you’re interested! Otherwise, you can message myself (IGN: Aleteriel / Discord: Telperien#4074) or our guild leader (IGN: Angelbearie / Discord: Angelwrath#1504)

We’re still looking for more to join.

PM guild leader or OP for more info / if interested.

L

Looking for dps!

Looking for more players to join.

Leave a message if you’re interested!

Still looking for a couple for raiding

Looking out for more.

Still looking

Looking for DH dps and a couple of range

Bump. Looking for more dps

Bump looking for a couple more dps

Looking for a couple more folks to join!

Still looking for more! :smiley:

We’re still looking for more peeps to join =)!

We are still open and recruiting. Join us! :relaxed:

Looking for more to join us for 9.1! =)

BUMP - still looking for more!

We are still looking for more for 9.1!

Hi there! Are you still recruiting UH DK? I’m experienced in using my utilities and maximizing dps. Singaporean and my current guild mythic raider roster is full as my previous job had shift work. I’m currently in a job where I can control my roster so my available matches you’re requirement for availability for Raiding.

I’m looking to achieve minimally AOTC and KSM each season n patch. Looking to push Mythic Raiding as much as I can since I finally have control of my schedule.

Experience (only played TBC and 8.3 onwards)
TBC - Up to Illidan Pre nerf
SL - 9.0 KSM and AOTC. Currently 10/10N for SOD. Should easily get 9.1 KSM soon.

Let me know :+1:

We’re looking for more still!

Bump looking for that special tank!