[A] [Frostmourne] <Frostbone> 7/12M LGBTQIA+ Friendly Guild Recruiting Casual Raiders/Players All Welcome!

[A] Frostbone is currently recruiting!

Our Goal

We are a social guild that focuses on PVE content. We achieved 7/12M Nya before prepatch for Shadowlands. Our goal is to push for CE in Shadowlands.

Our Guild

Our guild is a creation of IRL friends that have built a strong community over the past few months. We hope to continue to grow and create new friendships. We are LGBTQIA+ Friendly.

Raiding & Events

Mythic Core Raiding Team
Thursday and Monday - 9pm-12am Server Time.
Casual Heroic Raiding - TBD
Guild Game Night - Select Fridays at 9pm Server Time

Recruiting

We are currently not recruiting for our mythic core team.
We are recruiting casual members to our guild who are looking to find a friendly guild to make their home.

If this sounds like the guild for you, join our discord below and comment in the applicants channel with any questions or an invite. An officer should be in contact with you shortly after.

discord.gg/PWVRArq

You can also add me on Battle.net or Discord with any questions but the fastest way is the method above.

Battle.net - Serene#11465
Discord - Serene#0300

1 Like

We’d love to see you guys there!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. :slight_smile:

Hello friends!

Always looking for more friends! :slight_smile:

Could I join as a casual on an alt I’m leveling? :slight_smile:

Yes of course! Add me on battle tag or discord to have me add you. Or /who frostbone and have someone in the guild invite you.

Battle.net - Serene#11465
Discord - Serene#0300

So ready to hit the ground running for Shadowlands :slight_smile:

Shadowlands is almost here! Come join us for the fun!

Still looking for new members! :slight_smile:

Hi there. When you say “ST”, which time zone do you mean? @ Saepheras

It means Server Time on Frostmourne which is AEST.

Thanks. How many guild members do you tend to have logged in in the evenings?

That is one of our most active times, we have about 20-30 people on in the evenings.

Shadowlands is soon among us!

Always recruiting new members! :slight_smile:

Looking for an active community? Look no further! We have members on at all times and we are always running M+, transmog runs, and pvping together. We also have guild game nights! :slight_smile: Join us for the fun!

Always looking for new members :slight_smile:

Fun fact of the day - World of Warcraft helped scientists predict plagues. In 2005 they released a character named Hakkar who casted a highly contagious disease to anyone who went against him. It spread to other players and many died because of it. However… Real-world epidemiologists heard about this and with observations used the data to create models to limit the spread of actual diseases!

Shadowlands is right around the corner! Join us!