[A] Frostmourne <Deez> 5/8M Young guild, Recruiting for CE! 10.1

Deez is a half a season old guild. We are looking to fulfill final spots, recruiting for committed players Preferably Dps with a drive for CE.

We have an active and social Discord full of guildies running M+, with an established raid roster and spots to fill.

Our raid nights are Wed/Thurs 6:30-9pm ST and our players are mainly Aus/NZ based currently a 2 night raid guild yet have room for an overflow night on Sunday if close on prog.

Bnet Retoos#1883
Discord Retoos#0304
Deez Discord channel : https://discord.gg/zx3wtFfW

contact via recruitment channel
: Quote your char name
: class / spec
: Raiding Xp
: Logs
: Goal for Dragonflight

5 Likes

100% worth the effort to pop in. Good bunch of guys, always something on the go!

Been with this guild since the start.
Really great community feeling, good banter and we get kills.
10.1 is gonna be huge for deez

1 Like

Great guild that is accepting of all races, religions and sexualities except Blood DK

1 Like

Bump bump.

Been with this guild since the start! Love the people and the friendship we have all built together. Always things going on in the guild either M+ or alt raids

Been playing for 15 years and this is best guild I’ve been in!

I get bullied alot in this guild, whenever i die to a 1 shot, or stand in bad. Apparently its all my fault.
I get all my gold stolen from guildies, whenever i do /roll and my number is lower, they steal my gold, and say things like " You know, if youre strugging for gold, you probably shouldnt gamble"
I get told im antisocial because i rather be playing Fortnite. Apparently, being apart of a well knit, friendly, banter-ful guild that does plenty of content is my fault. Its not my fault that all the guilies want to make me feel included.
I get told im weird, because i like to watch adult material in my down time. When, apparently what i should be doing is reviewing logs, and practicing my class to help me improve and contribute more to mythic boss kills.

so long story short. I think this guild is for you!

Also, recruiting anyone with +20 keys, so we dont have to keep buying them off the BMAH.

Idk what Jizzsock is talking about but in my experience this has been one of the most welcoming and friendly guilds I’ve ever been in. High morale, high skill players, good fun prog, and people always willing to help up. Plus they respect people of all cultural backgrounds. Cannot recommend enough.

5/8M now still recruiting to 10.1 roster !

bump for guild

still recruiting heavily for 10.1!!

Update: 3/9 Mythic Abberus as of Week 3

Still recruiting Heals & RDPS

Our guild is a meritocracy where performance and consistency is rewarded, your raid spot won’t get cucked because an officer wants their wife to try her hand at healing and above all else we invest in our players for the long term.

If you raid with us for a tier and perform well, we won’t just replace you when we find someone who plays your spec 5% better.

CE is as far as we intend to go each tier, we will never be pushing for world top 100 or anything like that. We just want to clear a raid tier in a timely manner and have fun with the boys while doing it.