[A] Frostmourne <Blood and Tears> - 9/9N 4/9H Chill AOTC guild LF healer

Hey there, Blood and Tears is a guild that has been clearing AOTC since WoD and are searching for a couple members to fill out our raid team. We are a smaller group looking to keep around 10-12 raiders or so. We are 9/9N and are looking to start heroic prog in the next couple of weeks once we recruit a couple of raiders.

Raid times: Wed/Thurs 8pm (Server time), generally finish around 10:30 - 11pm
Currently we are just raiding Thursday night, clearing normal, but will start Wednesday as well.

We are currently looking for 1 healer (evoker or shaman).

Please send me a message Rakruar#1507, and we can have a chat. Cheers

Hey,
wasn’t sure if that is your bnet or discord tag so figured i’d send a message here first.

We’re a group of friends looking for a chill aotc/m+ guild. I saw you wanted to keep it to 10-12 raiders but figured i’d ask just in case, completely understandable if not though.

There’s 5 of us that play enh shaman, uh dk, feral druid, shadow priest and resto sham looking for a place to call home.

Feel free to add my bnet Nyandos#2904 if you wanna have a chat or have more questions.

Cheers and good luck!

Sent a bnet request (Rakruar).

DPS slots are full, looking for 1 healer (shaman or evoker)

We are still looking for a healer to join our ranks.

Hi there,

if your still looking for a healer i am currently trying to find a guild to push heroic with and will change servers/race asap.

let me know sneeki#11554 thanks.