[A] Frostmourne 8/10H Paladin LF raiding Guild

215 Prot
210 Ret
207 Holy

Most practiced as a tank but capable of playing any role. Have been pugging so have struggled to get opportunities for Stone Legion and Sire but have managed 18 attempts at sire of which half got to P3.

Happy to play whatever role is needed, looking for guilds that raid mon-thu and/or sun.

Hey mate. My guild Gloryhammer is looking to recruit some more players for our roster to finish heroic and prog into mythic CN. We are 9/10 heroic with 5% pulls on sire last night. We’d love to have you on ret and keep those OS ready for whatever comes up. We raid WED/SUN 8-11pm Server time. Hit me up on Tyltz#1746 if this sounds like something you are into.

Est. in 2007-Les Magnifiques 10/10N 6/10H. A medium-core raiding guild ideal for lovers of good banter and boss kills. Cos RL happens, we’re LF 1 x Tank, 1 Healer & 2 x RDPS to fill spaces in our core team so we can continue smashing bosses. We also do regular Myth+ keys and finding buddies for almost anything is easy. We’re a great team of supportive players who enjoy obvious puns, killing raid bosses & high M+ keys. FREE repairs/gems/ench/food/flasks/pots to raiders. We raid WED/THU/MON 8:15 - 10:30 PM
Be welcome to hit me up for a chat anytime. Cheers, Madamehell – Frostmourne (madamehell#1692) (Madz#6961)

Hello boss Big Brain Club 10/10 H and 2/10 Mythic hit me up in game odyssey#2815

Hello, friend. We are looking for a tank for mythic progression. We are 10/10 H 2-5pm Sat/Sun. Here’s our post:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-praedendi-causa-2-5pm-satsun/727801

Hi Dr.,

We would also be interested in your services :slight_smile: < Naturally Selected> are 9/10H and looking for a second tank to finish off AOTC and get raid achis. Please check out our forum post below and good luck wherever you land :slight_smile:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-fm-910h-1010n-wedsun-lfm-mature-exp-raiders/836096/14

Hello dear sir, Upper Echelon from Frostmourne is 10/10 Heroic looking for main role healers and DPS to progress into our Mythic raid team. We raid Wensday and Sunday 8 - 11PM Server time, if you’d like to question us or think if we’re a good fit. Add me on

Discord: AegisX#3554
Bnet: AegisX#1247

Unbroken Alliance(8/10 Heroic) est in 2010…Is looking for dedicated raiders who dont mind progression , wiping and having fun… Currently looking for one heals , several dps for our heroic grp currently 8/10 on heroic. We raid Tue /Wed 745pm Est to 10pm est. Also need permanent tanks and dps for our Thurs/Fri grp Currently on normal Sires also heading towards heroic. Raid times are 745pm to 10pm est. If u are interested pst me Ureka#1269. And i am looking forward to seeing u at Unbroken Alliance. ty have a great day!