[A] [Frostmourne]440+ Hpal 7/8M Exp LF Raiding Group - OCE

Hello everyone, I am currently searching for a new mythic raiding guild as due to some changes I was unable to make the current guilds raid times. I am looking for a guild that raids 2-3 nights a week but no later than around midnight server time. Willing to also transfer to any OCE realms for both Alliance or Horde.

Attendance is crucial in any raid team and I have not missed one with my old team. I will turn up to raid with the fight researched and if I may not know something then you can be sure I will know how to find the answer.

Guilds progress does not phase me, the most important thing for me is a friendly raid team that I can help progress alongside with. Logs are all public but feel free to message me for some progression logs as I have copies of them.

I also have 10 x 120’s which I just do 10’s on as much as possible every week. Happy to help out with some M+ also.

Thanks for reading and if it sounds like I might fit into your guild/schedule then please feel free to message me on my btag Ricosuav3#1290

Hey mate,
If your looking for a guild to just have fun with the game you can stop looking now, you’ve found it.
Ill copy and paste our recruitment post below this text for an overview.
Find contact details at very bottom for a chat if you want more information
Easy full clear heroic each week for achievements and just banter. Consistent Mythic progression has kinda stopped on orgozoa for the last 2 weeks due to needing a 5th healer for it so if you joined would be a life saver :smiley:

We are also looking to add a keys night to the guild ( we run keys everynight) but this will involve a sign up and then teams made at complete random out of those that participate. So everyone has a chance to meet/play with everyone during a key. More a social night than anything.

Something Offensive
OCE - H - Barthilas

We are looking for all players to expand our Ranks.
We believe it’s not how you play the game, but rather who you play it with…
Looking for all active players to add to our family, and build a community.

RAIDING.
Mythic raid
4/8M
Raid time : Mon/Thurs 6.30-9.00pm server

Heroic raid (optional)
Full clear
Wednesday 6:30 pm sever time

If you are looking to join our core raiding ranks note that the 20 slots are not reserved, they are for the players that prove themselvs not just by being good mechanically and having decent logs, but consistantly showing up, not being late and having a good attitude when things get tough.
Not one players spot is guaranteed and is always continually earned by merits.

However we do full clears of heroic everyweek wednesday (time is flexible) with lower guildies for gear, ap and just a bit of fun and banter.

Eventually If we get the numbers, we may even look into a second mythic raiding team
Also achievement, mount and transmog runs are done by some of us on weekends for those collectors/completists.

MYTHIC KEYSTONES.
Most of us do keys almost every night of all ranges, starting at those that just want there weekly chest done for the loot and for those elite that want to push there I.o even higher and beyond we can help with that.

RAITED BATTLEGROUNDS
Pvp is something we are currently looking to expand on, no matter if your a sylvanis loyalist or part of the rebellion, we aim to give you a reason to fight once again.
In a game that’s supposedly dying, come create your own content with us
For The Horde!

Contacts :
Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Or

Can message/add me directly on Facebook

im also available on
Discord - Doraleous (warkeys)#5805
Bnet - Boss#1709

wow you can do fb links now