[A] [Frostmourne] 413 Frost mage lf mythic prog guild

9/9 H 1/9M expd.

looking for a guild to make some progression for BFD raid. Available raid nights are Wed/Thu/Fri/Sat/Mon

Mature responsible committed player

please leave a comment if you’re looking for a mage thank you!

Hey Laserbird
check out Felbane
Felbane is recruiting
We are looking for a community of players that enjoy talking to each other and hanging out.
We have a raid team that raid 2 nights a week on Wednesdays and Sunday (8-11st) but are planning on changed the Sunday to Monday. We are mainly looking for Tanks and healers but We can take some dps for the raid. currently are 6/9 h but when we get enough players we are going to start Mythic progression.
We are planning on getting a M+ team going as well so if you enjoy doing M+ you might like this guild.
Contacts for more info.
Guild Master - Kalmoryand (Brandon #1621)
Second in Charge - Otaku (Kato#2998)
Raid Leader - Sheepeta (Sheepiee#1511)
Officer - Tony (PowerofTony#1755)

<Seedless Watermelon> [Saurfang] is looking to expand its roster with players interested in mythic content, we’re searching for mature, fun people willing to put in the time & effort to learn their classes, the fights and contribute to progression. If you’re interested in a fun and relaxed atmosphere that aims progresses at a healthy pace on a light schedule seedless might be the place for you.

Progress
Uldir : 8/8H 2/8M
Dazar’alor : 9/9H

Raid times
Tues/Thursday : 7pm - 9:30pm AEDT

If interested please add Tates#1231

Hey There - CLan Drop Bears - Horde - Khaz’goroth are always looking for fun and committed people to join us.

Here is a link to our spiel - [H] <ClanDropBears> LF more

Raid Times currently are Thurs, Mon, 8- 10.30pm (AEST) Server with a mythic + night Wed. Current Progression is 9/9H and 2/9M

If you think we sound like a good fit for you please add me on Eri#1981 on bnet so we can have a chat.

Hey What A Mare are looking for players, currently 3/9M and we raid Wed/Thurs 830-1130, give me a message online or add FearForever#1650 if this works for you.

SuperStars (7/9M) raids 2 nights: Sun/Mon 8 - 11pm AEST.

If interested, contact me on Chassaria#1553