[A - Frostmourne] 216 RSham LF Mythic guild

11/12M Nya. Currently 10/10H, 1/10M.
Preferred raid days would be Wed, Thurs, or Monday, with times ranging from 7pm - 12am SVT.

Things to expect from me:

• I like being prepared. I do my research, see how fights go, and the best way to optimize my character for that fight.
  • I’m open-minded. I understand that each raid team has a different strat, and I’m capable of adapting if need be.
  • I can follow instructions. Pretty self explanatory.
  • I keep to myself. I dont speak out of line, I’m not disruptive, and for the most part, I just chill and keep my head down.
  • I dont have an offspec. I know, I’m disappointed in me too.

What I expect from the guild:

• Nothing specific, really. I like banter, and chill raid groups, but I know how hectic things can get on prog. I dont like guild politics though. Regular organized guild expectations, I guess.

Anything you’d like to ask, please feel free to drop your contact info here and I’ll reach out to you at my earliest convenience.

Hello!

I hope I’m not too late to the party but our guild is looking for a resto-sham for mythic prog. Most of our information can be found in our post linked below, but I think you deserve to know a few points so you don’t have to read through our entire post to find out.

• We raid Mon/Wed from 2330SVT-0230SVT. This might be slightly later than your stipulated time but we hope you can accommodate if possible.
  • We are 2/10M and AOTC, currently working on hungering.
  • We do have spreadsheets for cooldowns and stuff, so as a healer you will be required to have a few addons to accommodate this.
  • Lastly, we are pretty laid back in a sense that we are a 2-night guild but also want to have productive raid sessions, as best as we can organise them beforehand with work and life going on.

Do give us a chance if the raid times are manageable for you, and maybe you can see for yourself if we are up to your standard. Thanks for reading and considering, hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Bran
Raid Officer
BNet: BranBiscuits#1686
Discord: BrandyBiscuits#6452
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-mistake-aotc-210m-mythic-progression-23-night/701733

1/10 mythic raiding guild,

we’re currently looking for two healers to fill the core ! We are on

frostmourne alliance.

Preferably you be a :

Discipline priest

Resto shaman

Holy paladin

——————————-

Around 210+ item level or close to it

Know basic mechanics for normal/heroic bosses

Know your class!

And we can teach you the rest !

Thursday & Sunday 7:00pm-10:30pm SERVER TIME

If your interested add me or message me here or the following officers tagged below.

Kamz#1500

Giben#6526

Koorai#1481

Currently recruiting for our raid teams

Recruiting for our Push Team: (Wed-Thurs-Mon)
DPS: High priority for: Arms or Fury Warrior , Shadow Priest (OS Disc) , Marksman Hunter , Windwalker Monk (OS MW) and Affliction Warlock.
Heals High priority for: Disc Priest (OS Shadow) , Resto Shaman , Mistweaver Monk (OS WW)
All other DPS/Healers will be considered