[A] Frostmourne 210 Boomkin LF Mythic Guild

Only returned 2 weeks ago currently 212ilvl Boomy with restro OS Looking for a mythic raiding guild preferably on frostmourne alliance, currently 10/10HM, 2-3 day guild 7:30ST start at the earliest. Achieved CE last tier

Add btag rellax#1767

Hi we are currently looking for more DPS to bolster our roster and to have a resto OS would be ideal. Have some info below to show our goals. More then happy to trial to see how you feel about the crew.

8/10 H 10/10 N.

We are a semi Hardcore 2 night a week raiding guild pushing for CE, with multiple high mythic key pushing groups. We also cater for more casual players with our weekly alt and casual fun run.

Raid times will be
Core - Heroic/Mythic Wednesday and Thursday - 7.30pm to 10.30pm
Fun run - Alts and Casual
Saturday - 730pm to 10.30 pm.
Mythic key push - Every opportunity we get.

Our goal is to push pretty hard while maintaining a friendly and welcoming environment.

If this sounds like something that would suit you feel free to contact…
GM - Lana - Bnet on Lana#11687
- Discord on Lana#5664
Officers - Babs- Bnet on jizzey#1405
- Discord on shultzy1810#3338
-Chev - Bnet on Hydroponics#1416
-Discord on Corvett#7686
- Narth - bnet exhailz#1280
- Discord - Narth#6496

Hi Beamin!
Upper Echelon is a new guild formed for Shadowlands bringing together many long-term friends from multiple servers and factions. The guild has many experienced players across all content CE Raiders, M+ and PVP. We are very social, committed and focused whilst having fun. We are looking for like-minded team players to fit into our online family.
We are currently 10/10N and 8/10H and are looking to add to our roster for mythic progression, as we are focused on obtaining CE this tier.
If we sound like a potential home for you, feel free to contact us to discuss this further:
Streyed
Discord: Amy2404#3551
BNet: Octavia#11592
or
Pentacory
Discord: Pentatonic#1773

Hey! I hope I’m not too late to the party but we are a 10/10H guild that will start mythic prog when we recruit our last dps and healer. More info in the link, I hope you will consider us!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-frostmourne-mistake-1010h-heroicmythic-progression-23-night/701733

Cheers,
Bran