[A]<From Ashes> Looking for more!

Currently we don't have any healer positions open on our Sun/Wed progression team. If you are interested in our normal Saturday raid/ being a fill in for raids when our normal healers can't attend/ social aspect of the guild we'd love you to join! I look forward to talking to you when you're on :)
I think that could actually work for me. I will be on later today. I will add you and we will chat!
We are looking to add some ranged to our core raid team as well as a few dps with viable tank or heals OS as back up for our main tanks and healers!
9 out of 10 raiders agree that the one who doesn't want to join From Ashes is an idiot!!!!!
Please excuse Aperthir, he's....special, but we love him anyway.
Any chance you need a rogue in raid? i'm 8/11 heroic, ilv 956 and I have a clue most of the time...most of the time. I just transferred here and looking for a new home that is kinda serious about killing bosses.
We would love a rogue! Hit one of us up when you see us online and we'll shoot you an invite!
We would still like to get a boomkin and warlock on our raid team!
We are looking to add another healer and a boomkin or warlock to our raid team!
wanted to stop by and say I, @satis stopped by my post and said hello. Id figure id come over here and see whats going on. =D
Raid leader here to check in. Recent update, we have obtained guild AOTC status for Antorus. Still room for a couple exceptional people for the team to knock out the last couple bosses put the entire place on farm.
Fantastic guild to be a part of.....great raiding........great social guild as well
Are you guys still an active guild at the end of the expansion? I just came back to the game after sitting out for about a year, and I'm getting tired of being the only person online in my guild for the last week.

I'm probably not interested in raiding, though that could change as I continue to catch up gear wise. The idea of having people to run heroics/mythics with or even just to do world quests and chat with is my main focus.

A little about me and how I spend my WoW time. I started playing in Burning Crusades, and was a healer for my raid team throughout the WotLk and Cata raids. Since my guild fell apart in MoP I've had trouble staying interested in the game. Currently I spend most of my time farming old content for mounts/pets, fretting over which character I want to make my 'main', leveling up more toons to make that choice even harder, and trying to make as much gold as humanly possible. I am a collector (hoarder) at heart, and having others with similar interests might give me the spark my WoW experience has been missing for so long.

I know this shouldn't matter, but it's something important to me. I try to keep politics and real world junk out of WoW as much as possible, but I am gay. It's not something I run around screaming, but I also don't try to hide it. Certain derogatory terms that are used too often in the community bother me, and I hope the guild has similar views (I'm all for a good curse word and poking fun with friends!) Like I said it shouldn't be a big deal, but there are some people out there who disagree.

I hope to hear from you guys and see if this might be a new place for me to call home!
Hey Pin! Yes we are still active! We are going to be wrapping up raiding at the end of the month but we will still have events and stuff going on. Feel free to add my btag or send me a whisper in game :)
Hello,

I recently returned after after being gone for almost a year. I have a 6 month old baby so my game time is a bit more restrictive than it used to be but I would love to have a community to run dungeons and raids with and work on achievements. I used to be a pretty heavy raider (BC through WoD) but have cut back recently. My main on this server is a Mage, I also have a max level Monk healer and several other alts on this server.

I'm friendly but on the shy side, my husband used to main tank for our old guild but has since retired from WoW and he was more of the extrovert lol.

I'm usually on during the evenings and weekends :)
Hey Kora! Feel free to add my btag or whisper me in game! We would love to have you :)
Hello.
I'm returning from a six month hiatus and looking for a relaxed yet dedicated guild to raid with in BFA. That seems to describe your group.

I enjoy healing, and am most comfortable in that role. I also keep relatively up to date on boomkin.
I'm looking to stay extremely casual until August and spend the summer with my kids. However, I really enjoy the rush of a new expansion and raiding. I would love to get to know the guild before that time rolls around.
My battletag is: skirnix#1517. Hopefully we can talk soon.
Hello all,

My wife & I are currently back from a break and we are looking for a new home / family to grow with. We enjoy raiding and used to be apart of a top ten raiding guild, we took a break to move and also grow our business but now we are back and looking to get into the mix again. My wife and I created new characters on whisperwind and would love to be apart of your guild My BTag is
Rassie#1112
My Wife is
Hanseah#1399

Look forward in seeing you all online!

Fiers
The Wonder Warlock
We are still recruiting social members and dungeoners for BfA!
I'm looking for a new home. Mainly to quest and socialize at the moment, and eventually bring my main when the expansion drops.
battletag: cuziwantit#1152