[A] Fresh 60 Druid LF Guild

Hello,

Hit 60 a little while back but had to decrease my game play due to a deployment. I’m back starting in Aug and was looking for a guild to join. Currently, I’m feral but I would be open to respec as necessary. Also, I’m leveling a hunter (currently lvl 40). Look forward to hearing from anyone.

[H] | Mankrik NA-PvE | Core: Mon/Wed & Alt: Tue/Fri | 8:30 - 11:30 EST | Semi-Hardcore | Loot Council

CORE TEAM RECRUITMENT UPDATE
(1) Resto Shaman - Warrior - Hunter - Rogue
(1) Any solid player

Raid Info
SH uses a LC based on raid performance, mechanics, raid preparation/attendance. They determine how each piece of gear will benefit the raid.

Raid invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid. You are expected to be in place and ready to pull at 8:25 with World Buffs/Consumables.
You will be prepared for each raid tier with knowledge of the fight as well as bringing resistance potions, utility potions and flasks and resistance gear.

The guild bank works to supply the raiders with as many potions as possible and crafting materials for items that should be supplied by the guild.

ALT TEAM RECRUITMENT UPDATE
Need DPS for our Tuesday Molten Core & Friday BWL
Warlocks - High Priority
Fury Warriors - High Priority
Resto Shaman - Medium Priority
Healing Priest - Medium Priority
Rogues - Medium Priority
Mages - Low Priority
Druid/Shaman/Priest DPS - Medium priority
Hunters - Low priority

Raid Info
Tuesday/Friday raid is a more casual raiding environment.
Loot rules for this raid are Soft Reserve +1 Need > Greed roll. Any 1 epic can be soft reserved before raid. If soft reserved item drops, all players who reserved it will roll for it. If no one soft res the item, its MS>OS.

Contact Information
GM: Thòr
Raid Officer: Swolthoth
Admin Officers: Malazo, Jevazide, Bitteme

Find me in game if you’re still looking for a raiding guild.

Bulmunk or AppleSlices.