[A] <Forum> Crusader-Strike - Recruiting for Raiding & BG Premades!

<Forum>

Crusader-Strike Alliance guild with multiple Gnomeregan clearing raid groups focused on efficient raid clears, premade BGs and in-game activities, Forum is actively recruiting members and leaders to help us fill out more teams for eventual 40-man content.

Expectations

We keep a chill and casual vibe on comms during the raid, with some expectations:
  • Invites go out 30 minutes before raid time.
  • Be online an in-raid by 15 minutes before raid time or the raid lead will start to seek a replacement (unless otherwise communicated).
  • Please come to raid with appropriate consumables and buffs.

During Raid:

• Refresh any buffs as needed and start drinking, then start talking or listening
  • Focus Up and clear comms for during boss encounters, so kicks or any other mechanics can be communicated
  • Know your spec and role. It’s OK to ask questions, but please do so before pulls!
  • Have fun, and efficient clears

Recruitment

Currently recruiting for Leveling Groups & Three Phase 3 Raiding Cores.

Will update recruitment needs as people level, and we solidify our Phase 3 Team Cores. If you are a 10-man raid group, or group of friends wanting to join or be absorbed, feel free to reach out.

Leveling Groups Phase 3

Several Leveling Groups forming for Phase 3, including:

• Launch 2PM ST to 2AM ST then 7AM ST to level 50.
  • 2PM ST to 8PM ST
  • After Work/Dinner Dads
  • Etc.

Raid Groups Phase 3

Jal & Co.
Schedule: Tues 6:00 PM ST Recruiting Prio:

• High: ???
  • Med: ???
  • Low: subs/bench

Proy’s Pals
Shedule: Wed 5:00 PM ST Recruiting for:

• High Prio: ???
  • Med Prio: ???
  • Low Prio: subs/bench

Snipy & Friends
Schedule: Sat 2:00 PM ST Recruiting for:

• High Prio: ???
  • Med Prio: ???
  • Low Prio: subs/bench

Loot Distribution

Most of the teams are using 2SR > BiS > MS > OS.

For BiS > MS > OS: Loot is done quickly, please pay attention. We use a BiS > MS > OS distribution style. If an item is your BiS or MS, roll 100, if it is OS roll 99.

It is on you to know what is BiS for your class and spec, and raid time is not the time to discuss what loot you should be wearing.

Interested in Joining

Reach out in-game to Proy, Jalgorithm, Nolath, Snipy or DM to ask any questions you may have and let us know a bit about yourself.

Discord

https://discord.gg/DhBeZm9Dsd

1 Like

Great name :heart:

1 Like

Still recruiting all classes and specs as we build out more concurrent teams of 10, looking forward to 40-man content phases.

1 Like

hi, i just hit 25 on my war tank looking for a guild to play with, new to sod but have previous ce exp from retail

1 Like

Im almost full bis ret and i off tank i prefer dps. Im 360 item level in tank gear and like 330 ret. I like pvp and am looking to raid 40 man content. I raided in vanilla up to aq and also raided rogue in classic up to nax. My name ingame is jkrah

1 Like

Are you open to levelers/casuals?

Updated recruitment needs and our new raid group!

Updated recruitment needs for Phase 3. Come raid with us!

World Top 500 Raiding Guild!

Forum Raiding Guild