[A] <ForTheKingGaming> newly formed christian guild looking for more to join our community

For the King, formerly Fear The Lord, is a Multi-gaming and Multi-platform Christian Gaming Community that invites players of all ages and backgrounds. We are a mature community that is interested in clean, competitive, and fellowship-based fun. We are roughly 150+ strong and majority of the members are married with kids.

A Christian Gaming Community, is that a joke?
Weird right? However, a goal as a Christian community is to set standards of respect, morals, and maturity that most communities consider inadequate to the growth of their guild/clan and the impact it has on people. Being a part of a Christian community isn’t about being religious, it’s about living out a set of beliefs in all areas of life, including gaming. Our overall mission is to develop leaders, build disciples and represent Christ through gaming.

What does a membership with For the King (4KGaming) look like?
We have a long history in the gaming community dating back to 2004 when we were only a Counter-Strike 1.6 clan (known as Fear the Lord back then). However, we have only recently added WoW to our gaming list and are very much interested in growing it. For the King has a lot of stuff going on and would love to add to our ranks.

Here are some of the perks of joining our community.

• Sergeant & Officer positions available
  • Ministry and fellowship with believers
  • Mature community with adult leaders
  • Command staff are mostly comprised of former military, law enforcement, first responders and other service based leaders.
  • Professional website, forum, and community profiles
  • Quality game servers, for games that require them
  • Organized and structured, while maintaining a laid-back environment
  • We place real life, family, and our relationship with Christ first
  • Organized Instances, Questing, & PvP
    For the King is a non-profit organization and opportunities can expand outside of gaming.
    and so much more!

What level is your guild?
At the time of this writing 9/6/19, we are level 0. We just started our WoW division of our community. This is a great opportunity for getting involved if that’s something that interests you!

Do I have to be a Christian to join?
Nope. Anyone who is willing to follow and maintain our rules is welcome to join. We strongly believe in respecting each other and everyone’s beliefs, so why not give something different a try?

Do you have any voice servers?
Currently we use Discord for our activities.

What about a website?
4kgaming [dot] org (wont let me post a link)

What games do you play?
Our members play all sorts of games with each other but some of these games we have adopted to support. Supporting a game means we provide resources, advertisement, costs, leadership, etc into growing the clan/guild.
Currently we support WoW, Destiny 2, Division 2, Elite Dangerous, Boundless, ARK and Minecraft.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.
BattleTag BeardedTyson#11115
Discord TheBeardedTyson#6477

I didn’t see the server or faction in your post?