<A> Former CE raiders(3), dps, looking for guild. lets go

Hello all,

Small group of recently returned former CE raiders are looking for a guild. We are a warlock/mage/hunter. Some flex in classes can be made. All currently between 220-230 ilvl(just getting back into the swing of things).

We are looking for a guild that raids no later than 8:30pm PST, with a start time no earlier than 5 pm PST, on weekdays. Much more flexible times for weekend raiding. Would prefer no Sat but for the right fit may consider. Looking for a mythic level, or guild with eyes towards CE.

No recent logs as the last time we were raiding was not in this expansion.

Feel free to leave your btag or spam or whatever here and I will reach out to those that might fit.

1 Like

MGB (6/10H) is bolstering our progression raiding team and welcoming new trials. We’ll be starting at Heroic Tarragrue Wednesday at 8:30 EDT. Message me if you’re interested in joining us.

We are looking for any strong DPS players but especially a Death Knight, Druid, Priest, or Warrior. We are also accepting healers and tanks who are willing to flex DPS when needed.

We are a mature guild and our raiding goals are to grow our team, get AoTC as soon as possible, and take down all the Mythic bosses we can. We foster learning and improvement but we will also bench players when we need better performance in the moment to kill a boss. Off-meta specs and covenants are welcome if you can play them well.

We also have a large social community and do PvP and M+ if raiding isn’t your thing.

Discord: Deadlift#4338
BTag: Deadlift#1353

If you are flexible on that time from 6-9 PM PST Tues,Wed,Fri , I would talk further . Please reach out to me in discord Horse#5014 . Current Prog 1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 Normal with skip and our Hunter already has lego bow. Please have names and realms on hand of these 3 Dps . Thank You

Hey there!

ntitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Any healer and Flex Healers (main spec DPS) ***High priority
  • Ranged DPS - Elemental Shaman **High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 8/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 200 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Still looking

Hey,

We are currently looking to pick up some RDPS for our guild and I personally would love to have another warlock in the raid with me! Below is all of our guild information if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Name: Next Pull For Sure
Server: Mal’Ganis [Horde]
Progression: 1/10M, 9/10H SoD
Times: Sat/Sun 7-10pm CST.

BTAG: Owlkaboom#1536
Discord: owlkaboom#1245

If interested please apply below!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYz3ekU2DoQ8FbmJXegEyUOA-ChQSJnkn8m6KAjXpsD2XEsA/viewform
Recruitment Thread: [H] 3/10M SoD Weekend Raiding Guild LFM Mythic Oriented Raiders
WCL Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/id/575069

Should be a good fit somewhere!

Sign me up for a good guild

yes! lets go