[A] <Forged Alliance> 3/12M, 12/12H Ny'alotha Tu/Th 7:30-10pm pacific

The Forged Alliance is recruiting friendly, mature people for our raid team, mythic+ group, and shenanigans. We have a friendly, “family-oriented” atmosphere and are focused on enjoying the World of Warcraft experience with our guildmates. This does not mean that we don’t take raiding seriously, we just realize that most people have a lot of other things going on outside of WoW, and that raiding doesn’t always fit into people’s schedules.

Raid Information:
Tuesday / Thursday 7:30pm - 10ish pm pacific
Progression: 3/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Ny’alotha, 8/8H, 8/8N EP, 2/2H, 2/2N CoS, 8.5/9H, 9/9N BoDA, 8/8H, 8/8N Uldir

This is a casual semi-hardcore group focused on progression at whatever rate we’re capable with a goal of getting AOTC every tier.

Roles Needed (as of 08/20):
Tank: medium
DPS (melee): high
DPS (ranged): high
Healer: high (ideally with dps offspec)

Mythic+ Information:
Sunday/ Monday 7pm - 9ish pm pacific
Our goal for Mythic+ is to get everyone at least a +10 completion and push for +15 completion.

If you are interested in joining us, please reply here or visit our web site for more information:
https://www.forgedalliance.org/

Thanks!

still looking for more, starting heroic progression this week!

still looking for more, preferably tanks and dps!

still looking for more!

still looking for more! take a break from classic and join us for za’qul progression!

Hello!! Due to real life issues and guild disbanding, I don’t have any H EP experience but am hoping you’ll take a chance on me :slight_smile:

BN Sacha#1901, Discord Faeleine#1012

still looking for more!

happy friday the 13th! we still have spots available for any role. we are currently farming heroic eternal palace and awaiting the visions of n’zoth since pugging mythic sivara is scary.

happy new year! still looking for more for 8.3 and ny’alotha.

I might be interested :slight_smile:
I’ll be starting fresh in 8.3 as a DK. Will be working on Frost and Blood. As long as your guild is ok with a fresh toon because I’m new to the server :slight_smile:
I havent raided in WoW since MoP but I do have raiding experience from FFXIV where I mained Tank.
Super chill player, chit chatty, and always trying to improve.

greetings, welcome to proudmoore! track someone down online and we can get you an invite if you’re still interested.

I’m looking for a new guild for the next patch. Kind of took a break from wow after my previous guild disbanded since I’ve been with them for so long. Now i’m ready to get back into the game

greetings! track someone down online and we can get you an invite if you’re still interested.

You guys still around?

greetings! i think so? sometimes it’s hard to tell with all the visions i’ve been having lately…

I am looking to heal as a monk

we can probably use a mistweaver, track someone down online and we can get you an invite if you’re still interested.

My guild (Hallow 9/9H 3/9M BoD) blew up after BoD. I took a break and am back for 8.3. I am a long time raider and certified altaholic. I have a significant number of toons both factions almost all of which are level 120. My preferred raiding toon is my Ret Paladin (currently 440 ilvl) and I can off-tank as well (ilvl 436).

I am looking for a semi-serious (“mediumcore”) heroic/mythic progression raiding team. The best times for me are evenings PST (after 6:30 pm) weekdays and anytime on the weekend. I will fit in best with a mature group that is willing to work hard to progress and has fun together but actively avoids drama and juvenile behavior (I am an older fellow and get enough of that from my kids). Guilds that sacrifice fun and mutual respect for progression are not my cup of tea.

If you want more information about my experience, feel free respond to this post and I will endeavor to answer quickly. Linawen#1520

greetings fellow altoholic! it sounds like we fit what you are looking for. we skew a bit older than most, we push for aotc each tier, and depending on time and interest play around with mythic. ret paladin would be fine, we generally encourage people to play whatever they prefer although i expect people to ensure their main character is always raid ready. if you’re still interested track someone down online and we can get you an invite.

Thanks for the fast reply. I am definitely interested. Feel free to toss me a battletag friend request or yell at me in game. Linawen#1520