[A] <Forged Alliance> 1/10M, 10/10H SoD Tu/Th 7:30-10:30pm

The Forged Alliance is recruiting friendly, mature people for our raid team, mythic+ groups, and occasional shenanigans. We have a friendly, “family-oriented” atmosphere and are focused on enjoying the World of Warcraft experience with our guildmates. This does not mean that we don’t take raiding seriously, we just realize that most people have a lot of other things going on outside of WoW, and that raiding doesn’t always fit into people’s schedules.

Raid Information:
Tuesday / Thursday 7:30pm - 10:30ish pm pacific
Progression: 1/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Sanctum of Domination, 1/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

This is a casual semi-hardcore group focused on progression at whatever rate we’re capable with a goal of getting AOTC every tier.

Roles Needed (as of 12/01/21):
Tank: full
DPS (melee): high
DPS (ranged): high
Healer: low (ideally with dps offspec)

Mythic+ Information:
Sunday/ Monday 7pm - 9ish pm pacific
Our goal for Mythic+ is to get everyone at least a +10 completion and push for +15 completion.

If you are interested in joining us, please reply here or visit our web site for more information:
https://www.forgedalliance.org/

Thanks!

looking for more for 9.1 and sanctum of domination!

looking for more for heroic sanctum of domination progression!

still looking for more, more specifically dps!

still looking for more!

looking for more to see if we can make any progress in mythic sanctum of domination!

Are there any specific dps your looking to recruit? I am currently trying to find a alliance guild and your raid times would fit. I just switched to alliance this last stretch of 9.1.5 and have mostly only pvp. The characters I do have at max level are shaman, DK, druid , and monk. I can swap to pretty much whatever , would like to find a guild for 9.2