[A] <Force> is recruiting

[A] [Benediction] | Mon/Tues/Thurs| 9pm-12am EST | Semi-Hardcore | RC Loot Council

Progress
5/6 SSC | 3/4 TK

Our core 25 man roster is currently in need of

• Druid - resto / boomkin / feral
  • Hunter - BM or Survival
  • Priest - IDS /CoH
  • Paladin - Ret

About us

We are a very tight-knit group of players. Our goals as a guild is fairly simple; kill all content in a timely fashion and have as much fun doing so as possible.
We are not a super-sweaty guild requiring you to be completely min-maxxed, that being said we do expect you to be prepared and knowledgeable about your class.

We are an ever expanding guild, and encourage all competent players to reach out.
also accepting PvPers and socials

if you have any questions feel free to DM me

phase 2 bump

phase 2 hype

My partner and I are newly arrived on the server and looking for a guild that will progress into Wrath. We come from Icecrown & Ascension. Are you still recruiting?

I currently do not have any toons that fit the classes and specs you’re currently in search of.

But I do have over 40 days logged in game time, my main is an Enh Sham lvl 70 with 280% flying mount. The game has become stale and i have a bunch of 30+ alts with professions leveled at this point and am hoping to find a Guild to join that is active and interactive, in order to further advance through the game! I am new to Blizzard forums so idk how to check back in easily to see if you have responded to me or not, maybe youre able to add my Battle.net account through forums and send me a whisper? My mains name is Drakaar if you ever want to contact me through the In-Game mailing system. Alts names are hard to spell because they all have special characters like apostrophies over certain letters… i’ll be checking in often tho, i play easly 3 days a week and spend at least 25 hours a week on this game, and thats low balling it