[A] <Forbidden Era> 10/10H Looking for mythic raiders. 5-10PM PST Tues/Wed/Thurs

10/10H AOTC Guild looking for exceptional raiders that are looking to progress on mythic raid. Everyone’s high gear 210+ is preferred.
Our raiding time:

• Tuesday - Wednesday- Thursday : 5:00PM - 10:00PM
    Hit me up if you are interested in mythic raids.
    You don’t have to leave your guild just come and raid with us.

Contact me : Kayo#11552 (BNet) Ambuuk#2595 (Discord)

This guild sells carries for AOTC then makes pugs and expects the pugs to carry the groups. Don’t ever trust runs from anyone in this guild.

I came here to say the same thing. Multiple raids going from the same guild. The people they’re carrying die early every time, and then the raid leader rages at other players for little things. Stay clear from these guys

got into a normal Sylvanus kill from one of their guild members (Stormrâgê), helped summon and was running with everyone to the boss, said “wow this run lmao” as we’d been running for like 4 minutes to get to the last boss.

was kicked from the raid without a word, and when I pm’d and asked why I was kicked, they blocked me.

horrible guild. literally wasted like an hour for that. you better know I had to go looking for this dudes guild online and seeing these two previous comments answered any question I had.