[A] <Focus Skull> BFA Raiding 4/9 BoD H

<Focus Skull> Is a PvE guild looking for more to join us. We are in need of experienced raiders, in all roles for heroic raiding. We raid Tues/Thurs @ 9:30 realm time. Many of our raiders achieved AOTC in Uldir and we recently downed Jaina on normal.

We are a group of laid-back & friendly college students and working adults. Although our focus is on raiding, we also do Mythic +, and a bit of PvP.

Currently, we looking for more ranged/melee dps and backup tanks/healers. We can discuss the possibility of other roles as needs shift in the guild.

You can contact wingsmeister#1664, Coopdog#1112, astroben11#1555 or whisper Hado, Coopdog or Kendamon if you have questions or would like to be added.

*Edit: Hey guys, this is Hado, the Guild Master. Algathar is my alt that I accidentally made this post on. I figured I should follow up with the size of our roster. We currently have 9-10 players that regularly show up for raid night. Thanks for taking the time to read this post!

3 Likes

Can confirm, great guild.

Give Focus Skull a shot if you’re looking to progress; this is also a great place for anyone looking for later evening raid times.

Still looking for some consistent dps (Could really use ranged this means you mages) and possibly a regular or rotating tank slot, 4/9 H now come give us a shot for later evening raiding.

We definitely need some ranged dps. Let’s go mages/locks/hunters!

Still progressing along in heroic, currently looking for a consistent tank and some dps to fill some holes in our roster.