[A] <Flying Squirrel Squad> 4.5 hrs/week 2/8 Mythic + Heroic LF DPS

Flying Squirrel Squad is a lightweight schedule guild that raids W/Th, 7:15-9:30 Central. Our goal is straightforward: to put our raiders on top of the achievement mount and in a set/transmog of mythic gear for a tier so they can feel proud of being mythic raiders, and do it in a chill atmosphere with low time requirements. This tier, that translates to a goal of 4 of 8 mythic bosses. We also get AOTC and all raid achievements done every tier. About half of our guild is active in pushing keys beyond just +10 and/or competitive rated pvp.

We are better than AOTC, but also don’t feel like bleeding edge is really for us because we all have kids / lives / whatever. So if you are looking for an optimum mix of progression and chill that will give you organized play you can be proud of without all the expectations and time commitment that will burn you out, hit me up and let’s talk. Alkari (Bobbyjay)#0790 on Discord, on reddit, or Alkari#11529 on B-net.

Current Progress:
2/8M

Progress Last tier:
3/9 Mythic

Best Progression:
10/13 Mythic HFC

Guild active since SoO, Mists of Pandaria

Specifically Looking for:
Mage

A bit more detail on what we’re looking for:

We’ll consider experienced dps of any spec, but we are particularly willing to take a chance on less experienced but reliable players who fulfill the following roles:

• DPS of any spec who can flex in as a fifth healer
  • DPS of any spec who can flex as a backup tank
  • Havoc DH
  • Shadow Priest
  • Fury/Arms Warrior

Still looking for a Havoc DH and DPS warr specifically, or any motivated DPS for the content

Demon hunters, warriors, and mage DPS where are you?

Still looking for DPS DH/Warr/Mage

Starting tonight!

After 4 hours of play we downed the first 5 Heroic bosses. At this point we are specifically looking for a mage and a DH for dps, and a spot opened up for a dedicated healer. One of our dps is flexing into healing for now, but I’d like to get him off healing duty if I can.

Mythic opens this week, always looking for good folks

Looking for a single healer

Healer wanted! Super chill and fun group!

I think we are the only guild in WoW that cannot recruit a dps warrior…

Still no warriors to be found

Finally found a warrior, at this point just looking for a good mage.

Now 2/8 M, still looking for a mage