(A) Flex player looking for a guild (DPS/Heals)

With shadowlands approaching and prepatch launching next week I am coming back to after a break in nylotha because of covid and moving. I was looking for a guild before but due to change in hours with new job I have to look again. I am looking for a Raid team preferably that raids monday, Thursday, or Friday (Possibility of other days as well but saturday so far I cannot for the time being) From sometime between 7pm CST to 11pm CST.

I am currently looking to Main in this order 1. Ret pally with Holy Offspec 2. Shadow priest with Disc offspec 3. Balance Druid with Resto offspec. I am currently wanting to try them all out next week in prepatch and see what play style I like the most and pick from there.

I am looking for a guild that for sure does Aotc every teir and also does mythic to some degree (pushing as far as we can)

If you would like to reach out to me you can contact me at Discord- Lorekht#3230 Or Battlenet- Lyrekht#1420

I will try to answer back as well as I can and will try to update this with any other information I can that is needed or wanted. thanks again for taking the time to read this.

1 Like

Hey there, I know you said Mon/Thurs/Fri but I wanted to leave this here just incase since we would be open to a flex player. We’re a semi-hardcore guild on Alliance Turalyon that raids Tues/Weds from 8-11 pm EST, we’re not a hardcore CE guild but we like to have a fun relaxed environment to raid in while also getting serious when a boss calls for it. If this sounds interesting and the times/days are okay please feel free to fill out an app on our guild site which will be linked in our info, hope to hear from you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Info: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Gm Btag: Wandappy#1921

Thanks I will reach out to you sometime tomorrow after work and chat.

1 Like

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-Sunday/Monday 10pm-1am EST

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894

Its just a little late for me thanks for reaching out though

Hey there Rhakyrh, we’re a very laid back guild who always get AoTC every tier and do our best to get as many mythic kills as possible. We love people who are flexible in their roles! I know these aren’t specifically the days you desired but please feel free to check us out!

2 Likes

Ill reach out to you. There were my prefered but open to other days just currently not saturday