[A] <First Líght> 8/8 H TEP is Recruiting Raid Team Members!

First Light Recruitment: Progression Raid Team
RP-PVE Progression Raiding!

First Light is actively recruiting exceptional raiders for our Alliance Raid Team in BfA. Our Alliance Progression Team stands at 2/8 Mythic Uldir, 9/9 Heroic Dazar’Alor, 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms, & 8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace. After a highly successful expansion Raiding Mythic content in Legion, we are interested in adding new faces for core roles as we look to return to progressing in Mythic in the future. As a team, we’re focused on doing the most difficult content we can handle, in a friendly, positive environment.

• Our Progression raid nights are on Tuesday and Thursday.
  • Our Alliance team runs from 9PM - 12AM Moon Guard Server Time (CST), with a Casual clear on Monday.
  • Our guild is over eleven years old, and will remain active through BfA.
  • Raid team members are encouraged, but not required, to RP.
  • Our other guild activities help to stabilize our core raid rosters.

Interested candidates for our Progression Team should have the following experience / traits:

• Have a desire to continue progressing in a friendly environment long-term.
  • Be willing to push themselves to the best of their ability in a raiding environment.
  • Be comfortable with constructive feedback and/or fair criticism.
  • Be willing to participate in a collaborative learning environment, where everyone makes mistakes, and learns from them together.
  • Be comfortable with the possibility of being on Standby in Mythic if requested.
  • Be willing to show up on time, and contribute either their own raid supplies, or pitch in to the guild pool.
  • Be willing to research fights, mechanics, and how to be the best you can be at your class.
  • Be willing and prepared to volunteer to execute task-specific raid mechanics.
  • Be respectful of the members of our server community who engage in RP.
  • Always bring a positive attitude with you to raid nights.
  • Always be courteous to your fellow raiders and guildmates.

Ideal candidates will have some (or all) of the following experience / traits:

• Be kind and considerate, and always willing to learn and grow
  • Be reliable and dependable, and willing to prioritize your commitments to your raid team.
  • Be communicative. Be able to offer calm, constructive feedback and ideas.

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, and will welcome any capable applicants.
We are particularly interested in:

• Healers (Monks, Paladins, esp.)
  • Ranged DPS (Warlocks, Mages, Shadow Priests and Hunters, esp.)
  • Monks
  • Any players capable of DPSing and offspeccing into Tanking or Healing when requested

Any interested party who meets our minimum requirements is welcome to discuss possible raid team recruitment with one of our guild officers.

Note that the above listed points are not requirements for membership in First Light – they are only requirements made for possible inclusion on our raid teams.

If you are a “package deal” or find the guild interesting, but do not yet meet our requirements, please contact us for additional information regarding normal guild recruitment.

For more information on our Roleplay and “non-raid” recruitment information, please see our primary recruitment thread: [RP] First Light - Waking the Dawn

We will conduct interviews in person, in-game. Ideal Progression raid candidates will be evaluated by participating in a guild-organized raid (typically on Monday nights).

If you are interested, please contact one of the following officers in-game:

=Alliance Officers=

• Mahari (Raid Leader)
  • Aradelle (Raid Assistant)
  • Feljager (Raid Assistant)
  • Borkem (Raid Recruitment Officer)
  • Nevvah (Raid Heal Team Lead)
4 Likes

Congrats to our raiders for clearing heroic DA and getting our Glory of Drazar’alor mounts all in one week!

We’re strongly interested in recruiting new members to fill out our mythic roster, particularly healers and ranged dps!

3 Likes

We worked so hard and did so well! Proud of all of you. Please, if you’re interested, let us know!

A great group filled with some of the best people on Moon Guard! We are always looking for exceptional people to join our team!

2 Likes

I’ve been on Moon Guard for almost a decade now, and raided with a bunch of different folks. What sets FL apart is the positivity of everyone involved.

Mahari is the first raid leader I’ve ever had (including myself) that never yells, never raises his voice, never calls out someone’s derps publicly (unless it’s his own).
When I was being stubborn about a certain talent choice, he talked to me over /w and we figured it out, instead of him just calling me out for being an idiot (which I was, but the way he handled it was top notch).
The raiders themselves are a fun bunch, they love puns, and… well, puns.

Healers please apply so I can go back to tanking and/or DPSing thanks a bunch.

5 Likes

We’re ready to start pushing into Mythic! Once we get enough people for our roster, we can get that big good nice loot. If you’re reading this, have a great day!

Excited for raid with new friends this week! Looking forward to more joining our raid parties!

Been in the guild for years and thanks to them and Mahari’s excellent leadership I havn’t missed an AOTC yet!

1 Like

Still looking for more folks to push into mythic with! We’re seeking all roles, so don’t be shy. Also, if you’re reading this, have a great day!

1 Like

Between Crucible and BoD, we still have some ground to cover and need your help doing it! Reach out to us if you’re looking for a friendly community and a striving raid team that likes to push the latest content! Also, have a great day!

Hello, I sent a letter to you guys about possible recruitment/trail running.

You guys look pretty solid and hope to hear back from you.

1 Like

Oh hey! We killed Heroic Uu’nat. Good work, folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking for some healers to join our ranks!

Eternal Palace is awaiting!!

2 Likes

Palace here we come!

I was super drunk one night and stumbled upon this guild’s recruitment. I thought they were pretty cool and rang a recruitment officer up. They said “Dude, you’re already in the guild”. At that point, my face lit up and I said “maaan, that’s AWESOME!”.

2 Likes

Things you can expect from us:
Chill raid team
10min break halfway through the 9-12 (RT) raid
Loot
Progression
Puns. Primarily Puns.

Azshara, here we come.

1 Like

I joined this lovely bunch when I moved on over to MG in May, and although I am fairly new I can highly recommend this guild. So if you’re looking for a new home, a good group of folks to raid with then look no further! :blush:

1 Like

It’s been a great first week in the Eternal Palace, breezing through the first 7 bosses, and getting some solid work in on Azshara! Shoutouts to everyone on the team for putting in so much work to get ready over the past couple of weeks! :smiley:

Let’s go kick some more snake-person butts next week!

2 Likes

Congrats on what you’ve been able to clear so far!
Curious, when you say 9pm is that server time? =)

Yep! All times are Server Time, thank you for reminding me to add that >_<