[A] Firehawk 4/8M recruiting melee and ranged

We are still recruiting players for our Mythic team. We are looking primarily for a Mage, Warlock, and a Death Knight who can tank if need be. Exceptional players are welcome.

^ most deff need a lock and a mage

Still in need of a lock and a mage!

Still recruiting. Warlock, Mage, and DK are preferred, but exceptional players are welcome to apply.

A blood dk with a dps offspec would be great ^

8.3 release date is set for January 14th with the raid opening the next week. We are looking to fill out our raid team with players looking to push Mythic content. Mage, Warlock, and Death Knight with a tank offspec are desired but we will take any exceptional DPS.

Ny’alotha is opening on January 21st. We are looking to fill out our raid team with players looking to push Mythic content. We are currently looking for strong ranged DPS to fill out our team. Please message myself or Teren if you are interested in joining our team.

My guild (Hallow 9/9H 3/9M BoD) blew up after BoD. I took a break and am back for 8.3. I am a long time raider and certified altaholic. I have a significant number of toons both factions almost all of which are level 120. My preferred raiding toon is my Ret Paladin (currently 423 ilvl) and I can off-tank as well (ilvl 422).

I am looking for a semi-serious (“mediumcore”) heroic/mythic progression raiding team. The best times for me are evenings PST (after 6:30 pm) weekdays and anytime on the weekend. I will fit in best with a mature group that is willing to work hard to progress and has fun together but actively avoids drama and juvenile behavior (I am an older fellow and get enough of that from my kids). Guilds that sacrifice fun and mutual respect for progression are not my cup of tea.

If you want more information about my experience, feel free respond to this post and I will endeavor to answer quickly.

Hello LĂŽnawen. Thank you for you interest in the our guild. Our weekday raid times start forming at 5:45 PM PST and the first pull begins promptly at 6 PM PST on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We are looking to push Mythic and are striving for Cutting Edge. Unfortunately that may not be ideal for you as you mentioned you are looking for raids 6:30 PM PST and later. We do have a weekend raid team that clears Heroic and dabbles in Mythic. While they start at 6 PM PST as well, they are more relaxed and can easily accommodate your raid time. They run Fridays and Sundays. If you are still interested, please message myself or Teren and we can discuss you joining our weekend raiding group.

Hey, I have the burning desirr to play a mistweaver monk, was wondering if you guys had the need for one?

Hello Starkeisha. We are unfortunately overflowing on healers at the moment.

We are still actively looking for ranged DPS to join our Mythic raiding team.

We are still looking for ranged DPS to fill out our raid team. We are looking for a Mage in particular.

We are looking for ranged DPS to join our raid team. We are currently 6/12 Heroic in Ny’alotha.

We are still looking for DPS, ranged preferred. Our weekday raiding team is currently 11/12 Heroic Ny’alotha. Our Weekend raid team is currently 6/12 Heroic Ny’alotha.

Our weekday raid is now 2/12 Mythic while our weekend raid team is now 9/12 Heroic.