(A) <FireCantBurnWorldTrees> M/T/Th (Optional M) 730-10PST 3/8M Uldir 2/9M BoD

Hello,

<FireCantBurnWorldTrees> is a small guild looking for new members who are interested in semi-serious raiding. AoTC is our baseline minimum goal for all upcoming raids with a semi-serious approach to Mythic progression once AoTC is obtained.

Our raid times will be M/T/Th from 7:30 - 10PM PST. Our main raid progression nights are T/Th with Monday being optional. During optional days we will be completing Heroic/Normal Runs for alts and gearing up anyone who needs it.

We welcome people who have all experience levels in raiding, however, be expected to always strive to improve. We are welcome to any members who have a desire to learn. We do have high expectations for our members, but we understand that everyone needs to start somewhere and are willing to work with people to help them improve in any way that we can.

Our main raid squad is in need of DPS and Healers, however if you are on the fence about Mythic raiding please still feel free to apply as a few extra members to potentially fill for missing people during Mythic progression nights would be great.

Warcraft Logs: www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/rankings/379379/latest
Wowprogress: www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/proudmoore/FireCantBurnWorldTrees

Please either post below or message one of the following officers for more info:

Xsixninedrug (GM)
Takemanstwix (Raid Lead)
Maenyth (Officer)
Maxkeebler (Officer)
Axecute (Recruiting Officer)
*Update*

We are now looking for a Tank and more DPS. However, if you are a healer feel free to still apply!

Either post below or message me, Xsixninedrug - Proudmoore.

Thanks!
*Update*

We are currently now in need of 1 more Healer in order to flesh out our 20 man squad.

Please send me a message if you are interested. Xsixninedrug - Proudmoore

Thanks!
*Bump*

We are currently 8/8N and 3/8H and looking for more DPS (345+) to join us. Preferably ranged DPS, but if you are melee please feel free to still apply by messaging me, Xsixninedrug.

Thanks!
*Update*

We are now 5/8H and still looking for more DPS!
*Update*

We are now 6/8H and 1/8M and are looking for a tank and ranged DPS. Please send myself, Xsixninedrug - Proudmoore a message, if you are interested. Thanks!
*Update*

We are currently finished with all Heroic progression, we are currently looking for any strong DPS (Preferably ranged, but all are still welcome).

Our main raid days of Tuesday, Thursday 7:30-10PM PST will be focused solely on Mythic from now on, and our optional Mondays will be for Heroic alt runs. Please message me Xsixninedrug - Proudmoore if you are interested. Thanks!
*Bump*

We are currently 2/8M and still looking for more Healers and DPSers.
*Bump*

Still in need of more DPS and Heals
*Bump*

Still looking fore more DPS.

Are you still looking to fill out your mythic group?

Pugged with the guys about when the xpac released. Joined full time and hoping to progress into some mythics. Solid group, fun to chat with. 10/10 would recommend

We are now 3/8M and are still looking for more solid DPS and Healers.

We are still looking for strong dedicated DPS. We do have core slots available. If you are interested add the GM, Xsixninedrug either in-game or in discord.

Bnet: MahouShoujou#1522
Discord: fOuRtWeNtYbLuNtScOpE#1824

Hello! Your raid times mostly work for me (I work every Monday night). I’ve been searching for a guild that raids later in the evening but haven’t had much luck. I haven’t been raiding much lately because of that so I’m not geared for your mythic runs but maybe I can join you for the new raid.

We are in need of some strong melee DPS, all specs are welcome and core spots are available! Send me a message on either discord or Bnet if you are interested.

Hello.

I was wondering if you have a room for a 375 ilvl BM Hunter either for heroic progression or mythic progression filler (on the fence about Mythic raiding). I recently switched main to my hunter (from Mistweaver) but overall I have 2/8M 8/8H Uldir experience.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Hey there!
Myself and another player are looking for a new home. We aren’t interested in mythic raiding but would like to find a good home without drama for us to play together and raid heroic together.
I myself main on another server and am 5/8M with my team, and he is 3/8H (due to a bad group)
What we are looking for is a team we can run heroic with, M+ key pushing and other fun things. My alliance toons are a resto druid, and a BM hunter, his is a ret/prot pally. Let me know if this would be something we could discuss further.
Discord is the best way to reach me honestly. Aearo#9581

We are still looking for strong DPS and heals for the remaining amount of the tier as well as for the upcoming raid. If you are interested please contact me either on discord or Bnet!

We are still always looking to recruit strong DPS for progression on Battle of Dazar’alor. We are currently 9/9N and 4/9H.

If you are interested add the GM, Xsixninedrug either in-game or in discord.