[A] <Fiction> 8/9M 9/9H BoD | 9pm-11.30pm Thurs/Sun/Mon ST Need 1x Heals

Fiction consists of a strong team of mature, skilled players that have kept the guild going for 8+ years, always pushing end game content (mythic). We offer an active and friendly gaming environment that lends to our healthy and steady progression.

We’re recruiting 1 x Healer for its raid team (pref Druid, Shaman or Priest - all exceptional players considered!).

Guild Info:
Progression: 2/2H CoS 6/9M 9/9H BoD 4/8M Uldir 11/11M Cutting Edge in Antorus
Raid Schedule: Thursday, Sunday & Monday 9.00pm-11.30pm Realm Time.
ilvl: 400+
Heart of Azeroth: 50+
Voice: Discord (required)

Contacts:
Battlenet: Seer#11887

Whisper Seér/Séer, Slapntickle, Liysa, Brightblood or Calypso in game for more info.

Cheers :blush:

1 Like

Still looking for 1 x main spec Heals, pref Priest or Monk (all exceptional players considered). A few more Ranged DPS couldn’t hurt either.

Roster is looking pretty healthy at the moment but people are still welcome to apply. Mostly looking for casual players to add to our community. Feel free to dm me anytime :slight_smile:

Looking for 1x main spec heals, pref priest, monk, shaman. A few more ranged DPS couldn’t hurt either.

Looking for a Hunter & more ranged DPS.

Still recruiting!

Currently progging Opulence! Get in on the action.

Looking for a warrior, hunter and mage.

heya man, gorjuss#1360.
i main a druid atm resto but im known for my resto shaman mostly which i can also ele on. *not currently geared and is 395 /79m experience in uldir and 3/9m experience this tier on my druid. just looking for a fun and active guild. might also join with a MM hunter Deathowl.

Hey mate no worries, hit me up in game whenever.

Also still looking for a mage and warrior for progression on the coin boi.

Looking for a Warrior (high priority) and a few more DPS! We are currently progging Conclave.

Still looking for a warrior and any DPS (pref ranged).

LF any dps.

Still looking for more, up to Rastakhan now.
Any dps considered.
Brightblood#11683

do you just run progress on the three nights of raiding? i still want to farm heroic a little more to get used to the last 4 raid boss’s. im in a guild that has just started to raid a little earlier. so im looking at changing to a guild that starts raiding at 9

Thanks for the chat on discord Pewpewman.
Still looking for more DPS, have room for OS healer priest / druid.

Just downed Mr Rusty Can! Progging Mekka now. Get it on the action!

Looking for some ranged deeps to fill out the roster.

Guys I’m running out of toons, someone plz bump. Also still recruiting ranged.