A few small class changes I would like to request:

exactly… Warlocks are still great for summoning anywhere, they help jump around for PvP, certain quest chains, helping friends out, etc. Dungeon runs should not be gated behind: “you got summons?”

I actually think this is a cool unintended feature as well.

What if they just removed the charges on MCP so kitties didn’t have to farm so many? Is there a CD on it?

1 Like

That is a great change without removing the item, farming those over and over, while it wasn’t the end of the world, was so damn obnoxious.

how about no.
they already did enough changes
we’re going to see where the chips fall
meta will be different than what you’re used to

There’s no CD on it. You could click it three times in a row and waste all your charges lol

Yea, so maybe in addition to removing the charges, it would need a 1 minute CD or something? I realize that would be a nerf to feral druid dps though, when they don’t actually need a nerf.

The thing is, MCP just made for a nice mini meta. Kitties already attack at 1.0 speed, don’t they? Going faster all the time seems excessive, and MCP seemed like a nice choice. You could choose faster attack speed and farm all the things, or you could choose a weapon with str/agi on it.

I dunno, I think you guys know what I mean. How do we capture the spirit of MCP on druids without removing it entirely?

(Yes… it’s dumb that feral BiS is a weapon from a mid level dungeon, and a level 40 crafted helm, but it’s part of the charm, man!)

don’t worry there will be more. blizzard will tweek this SoM as much as posable over the next couple years. Seasonal will be for the zoomers. They will add anything to make it a quick endgame seasonal before its all over.
So if these couple of changes is how it starts enjoy it this round. In a year it will be different

I don’t think so. I think they made it pretty clear that they only want to do minor changes. They certainly are not going to be putting in man hours to make a whole new game that blends vanilla with TBC and wrath, which is what a lot of people are asking for.

I am with you on this. I hope so. but I see this going south in a couple years. people wanna go fast “Ricky Bobby”

You’re probably right… but it could be cool! :smiley:

Yeah it will be more exclusive less inclusive and more toxic towards people who don’t fall neatly in line with your precious meta.

I don’t think they should change anything. BUT, if there were going to be changes I think the following would be appropriate:

Let WF totem affect druids in form. Ally druids have kings, horde druids don’t really get anything equivalent now. You just straight up don’t get agi totem because you’re always in a melee group, and a melee group will always want WF.

Give druids some feral weapon skill gear. Druids are the only melee without access to weapon skill.