A few friends looking for a Christian guild

FINAL EDIT: Alright, I have started a guild on Incendius Horde. Whisper me in game if you’re interested in joining.

I’d really appreciate any suggestions and/or open invitations. I have a few friends slated to play Classic with me. Most of us are set on playing a PVP server and the rest don’t care either way, so that’s likely a second stipulation. I should also say we’re all very, very right wing.

I frequently play around my children and I’d rather not deal with the incessant use of profane language and degeneracy I’ve experienced in guilds in the past. And I’d ultimately prefer being around mature, like-minded people in the limited time I have to play video games.

inb4 tips fedora and REEEEEEE: I’m not interested in debating theology or politics in this thread. Please don’t corrupt the thread with childish quips and jabs. I’m just a goy looking for a guild.

17 Likes

Hey, we might be a a guild that works for you. We’re all in the 21+ age range, and although our guild can be a little memey at times, it’s generally laid back and ultimately we’re just looking to have a good time together. I’ll post our recruitment info below, feel free to come hang out in the discord to see if it works for you.

[Fairbanks-PvP Horde] |Semi-hardcore|Raid times: 6:00-8:00PM PST Sunday/Monday|Loot Council

About Us

We are a spin off guild born out of some of the members of the retail guild The Eternal Fire on US-Hyjal. The Eternal Fire has been raiding together since December of 2015, and has achieved AOTC with all raids since Hellfire Citadel. We are trying to foster a welcoming and mature environment for like-minded people to join and have fun in classic wow. We aren’t a super hardcore guild, and won’t be rushing to level 60. Rather, we want to enjoy the leveling process and spend time in each of the raids as well.

Expectations and Rules

• Be online fairly consistently
  • Have a good attitude and be mature
  • Respect the other members of the guild (drama won’t be tolerated)
  • Be ready to learn along with the rest of us
  • If you wish to raid have a working mic and a basic understanding of discord

Raiding

We are currently planning to raid Sunday/Monday 6:00-8:00PM PST.

Loot

We will be distributing loot via a loot council that will consist of the officers and GMs. We want loot to be earned, so raid attendance, performance, and attitude will all be taken into account before a decision is made.

Recruiting

• Resto Shamans (High)
  • Warlocks and Mages (Med)
  • 1-2 Resto Druids (Low)

Contact Info

jjswat#1342, Crabgrass#1578 (Battlenet)
discord.gg/EMyjXQ5

1 Like

Dysil,

For the King Christian Gaming is a multi-gaming and multi-platform community. We are family friendly, most of us are in our 30’s with kids and careers so we get the time commitment. Right now we are exploring expanding into WoW, so I cant exactly offer that to you but it maybe a great time to jump on board and help us make it something great.

Why not just stop in and say hi?
discord[dot]gg/PhzMqPF

or visit our website for more information 4kgaming [dot] org

it wont allow me to post links?? That’s weird. lol

2 Likes

My guild.

1 Like

Hey! I saw this post and I just had to respond because I totally understand where you are coming from being in a similar position as you. I’m looking to tag along with people that hold similar values and morals. I don’t know if you have room in your current group of friends or not but if you’re looking to start something on your own or if you end up joining a guild… I’d like to tag along if thats ok?

I don’t know a lot of people in this community because I frankly just don’t fit in with the regular “meme/troll” generation. So I was just kind of awe struck when I saw your post and had to reply. I use discord and play casually but I’ve played WoW since Vanilla. I just restored my account today and saw this post, so I’m hopeful I can find some like minded people to play with.

4 Likes

Hi Dysil,
My friends and I are going to be playing on PVP-Whitemane which is a Pacific server. We have all raided for years and it would awesome to have a bigger group that raids and loves God.

We certainly don’t have the 40 that will be needed, but it would be great to band together. My names on Whitemane will be Ricayu, which will be a priest and Ruck which will be a paladin. Priest, Rogue and Paladin are going to be aweful to level… but I guess I am a glutton for punishment.

We are rolling alliance. We don’t have set raid times yet, and would do that once we get the core group going and then start filling open spots.

All are welcome to Whitemane and if you tag or message me, I would be down to connect with you or anyone else interested in hanging out, having fun and raiding.

4 Likes

I use the in-game filter for chat and refuse to join any voice channels for these exact reasons, people are crude these days. Not only foul and abusive language, but also constant inappropriate topics. Most of the gaming community has no class whatsoever.

4 Likes

:gift_heart: You deserve this. Positivity in these dark forums is very rare, seriously warms my heart :rose:

7 Likes

Good luck, I would join with you guys if I didn’t already have a group I’ve played with for years(we definitely have opposite beliefs, but we are all respectful to each other, on issue of religion at least :)) as I’m playing on ally whitemane myself. Just wanted to chime in and wish you well as I like the idea and know how the atheist “intellectuals” constant bashing gets super old. Do you have a name for your guild yet or did I just miss it?

1 Like

:raised_hands: God Bless my brother. And everyone else in this thread. I will also be on Whitemane PVP , but I’ll be Horde see you on the battlefield - Tvirus

Tvirus#11889

4 Likes

I’ll let you know if I find anything! I’m hoping something major pops up. Some promising options so far.

LOL funny shiz

4 Likes

My religion is different and my politics lean the other direction, but best of luck in finding your tribe! I can say as a female gamer, the extreme crudity, vulgarity, and outright awfulness towards others gets tiresome. A little peppery language never bothered me, but degeneracy is a whole other matter.

Best of luck! If you land on Pagle, /wave at Helanor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My retail guild will be making a classic guild as well. Here is the information. they will be Alliance PVE on Atiesh

5 Likes

Dysil or Azothan let me know if either of you find anything please. Im in the same situation and would like to find a Guild for myself and my son to play with.

I am also interested in finding a Christian or at the very least a non vulgar guild. Especially in discord. I tire of hearing it constantly. I have toons on alliance on Atiesh and Pagle and a horde toon on Pagle. Morning raid times would probably work best for me. I also enjoy pvp. I dont care if the server is PVP or PVE.

4 Likes

I like their core message but I don’t know if I am willing to roll on those servers =(. But, like you said, they may have changed it so I will wait and see.

My preferred servers are:
|Old Blanchy|Normal|Pacific|
|Bigglesworth|PvP|Pacific|
|Blaumeux|PvP|Pacific|

I just kind of want to stay away from the madhouse servers full of streamers and elitists as much as possible.

1 Like

Dysil - and anyone else looking for other Christian friends - count me in too. I am pretty much set on playing Horde and definitely set on playing on a PVP server and am on the East Coast. Feel free to add me on bnet if interested. My brother and I made toons on Stalagg, but since it is now full, we may be rolling on one of the new servers. God bless my brothers and sisters!

john3sixteen#1281

1 Like

Azothan, why not hope over to 4kgaming[dot]org and help us get it started up?

1 Like

I went to their website and filled out an app (couldn’t find any other way to contact them) so hopefully they get back to me soon. I just logged in to wow and saw that Blammo is the only medium pop server left, all are high/full, so it will probably be full by the end of day tomorrow lol. Blizz did say some things about possible character/server transfers, so I’m starting to think this launch is going to be too crazy to try to plan anything for a couple days. Maybe we will have to see how things settle for a couple days, certainly don’t wanna be commited to a server that has to wait hours to login for a couple weeks or longer. I hope Ronin Elite decides on a lower pop server but that might not be determined for a couple days if a whole bunch of people start their accounts on launch day. Blizz certainly seems to be set on making sure there are no low/med pop servers. We’ll see, I’ll let you know when I find out more! If we have to we could work on starting our own guild (I’m not the best at organizing that sort of thing lol), if we did I am set on Alliance and PVP server.

2 Likes