A few friends looking for a Christian guild

Good luck, I would join with you guys if I didn’t already have a group I’ve played with for years(we definitely have opposite beliefs, but we are all respectful to each other, on issue of religion at least :)) as I’m playing on ally whitemane myself. Just wanted to chime in and wish you well as I like the idea and know how the atheist “intellectuals” constant bashing gets super old. Do you have a name for your guild yet or did I just miss it?

1 Like

:raised_hands: God Bless my brother. And everyone else in this thread. I will also be on Whitemane PVP , but I’ll be Horde see you on the battlefield - Tvirus

Tvirus#11889

4 Likes

I’ll let you know if I find anything! I’m hoping something major pops up. Some promising options so far.

LOL funny shiz

4 Likes

My religion is different and my politics lean the other direction, but best of luck in finding your tribe! I can say as a female gamer, the extreme crudity, vulgarity, and outright awfulness towards others gets tiresome. A little peppery language never bothered me, but degeneracy is a whole other matter.

Best of luck! If you land on Pagle, /wave at Helanor :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My retail guild will be making a classic guild as well. Here is the information. they will be Alliance PVE on Atiesh

5 Likes

Dysil or Azothan let me know if either of you find anything please. Im in the same situation and would like to find a Guild for myself and my son to play with.

I am also interested in finding a Christian or at the very least a non vulgar guild. Especially in discord. I tire of hearing it constantly. I have toons on alliance on Atiesh and Pagle and a horde toon on Pagle. Morning raid times would probably work best for me. I also enjoy pvp. I dont care if the server is PVP or PVE.

4 Likes

I like their core message but I don’t know if I am willing to roll on those servers =(. But, like you said, they may have changed it so I will wait and see.

My preferred servers are:
|Old Blanchy|Normal|Pacific|
|Bigglesworth|PvP|Pacific|
|Blaumeux|PvP|Pacific|

I just kind of want to stay away from the madhouse servers full of streamers and elitists as much as possible.

1 Like

Dysil - and anyone else looking for other Christian friends - count me in too. I am pretty much set on playing Horde and definitely set on playing on a PVP server and am on the East Coast. Feel free to add me on bnet if interested. My brother and I made toons on Stalagg, but since it is now full, we may be rolling on one of the new servers. God bless my brothers and sisters!

john3sixteen#1281

1 Like

Azothan, why not hope over to 4kgaming[dot]org and help us get it started up?

1 Like

I went to their website and filled out an app (couldn’t find any other way to contact them) so hopefully they get back to me soon. I just logged in to wow and saw that Blammo is the only medium pop server left, all are high/full, so it will probably be full by the end of day tomorrow lol. Blizz did say some things about possible character/server transfers, so I’m starting to think this launch is going to be too crazy to try to plan anything for a couple days. Maybe we will have to see how things settle for a couple days, certainly don’t wanna be commited to a server that has to wait hours to login for a couple weeks or longer. I hope Ronin Elite decides on a lower pop server but that might not be determined for a couple days if a whole bunch of people start their accounts on launch day. Blizz certainly seems to be set on making sure there are no low/med pop servers. We’ll see, I’ll let you know when I find out more! If we have to we could work on starting our own guild (I’m not the best at organizing that sort of thing lol), if we did I am set on Alliance and PVP server.

2 Likes

Im super interested too if you guys get something going. I started playing in the second year of vanilla but the last 5 years have only been on and off. I’ve currently got toons reserved on Bloodsail and Myzreal, but would be fine going to another server (except a streamer server!) and fine with a PVP server. I do want to play alliance however. MIgh tbe enough of us geneally interested here in this string to make something good.

2 Likes

I just applied to Ronin Elite too. I probably won’t join though if they end up with either of those three (Thalnos, Fearlina, or Fairbanks) servers.

Feel free to add me Azothan#11450 if we end up creating our own guild or whatevs. =)

2 Likes

I decided to give Fairbanks a shot but who knows what this week is gonna look like. I don’t even think Blizz knows what to expect after launch. I guess we can only hope it goes smoothly. Good luck as well.

I can try adding you if you want. I don’t know why its not working.

Sorry, thought I clicked reply to Azothan

yeah this type of guild is exactly what i’m looking for on alliance side. @dyo let me know if you find anything. but i’m looking for PVP server on EST

Sent you the bnet request. I’m sitting in character creation screen right now for Fairbanks… praying I get in smoothly. =P One thing I am nervous about is the Horde/Alliance ratio on this server. Per a 56,000 participant demographic survey, Horde are favored at 59% vs 41% Ally.

Is this a Discord tag? I think they only have 4 digits on the number.