A few alliance player

95-99 parsing TF fury prot MT, a couple casters, couple melee, maybe a healer or two looking for a moderately hardcore guild. Currently west coast server but may consider east coast move for at least some. PVE server, LC guild that has their crap together desired. Looking for Sun-Thurs raiding around 7 or 8 central time.

Hello! are you looking for a fri/sat raiding guild? we raid late night (i don’t know if thats what you are looking for) 11:30PM EST start time
but we have a good group of people and are on Herod [A] but i see you said sun-thur… is that a locked time slot?

Herod is a non-started as we are on a PVE realm currently.

Hey, I’m from Atiesh (Alliance, PVE, PST). 8/9 AQ40 with C’Thun dead. Raiding Tues/Thurs 6 PST start time. Loot is Suicide Kings. If that’s at all interesting to you, I’d like to talk more. Oddy#7707 on Discord or Oddy#1338 on Bnet.

Hey Aahki, If you’re looking for hardcore guilds on Pagle, some guilds to look at would be Fully Rested and Celestial Borne. If you’re looking for something Semi Hardcore, there are a lot of options. Looking at the people that may be coming over. It might be possible for War Front to accommodate all the members of your team that want to be part of a guild. I’ll leave my recruitment advertisement below.

War Front, 9/9 AQ40, is open for recruitment for raid slots!

Raid times: Tues/Thurs between 7:30p and 10:30p EST.

Current Core raid team needs

1 x DPS Warrior

1 x Rogue

2 x Warlock

1 x Holy Paladin

Exceptional Mages

We are a semi-hardcore guild that has recently undergone a management change. We are currently redefining what it means to be semi-hardcore and are updating our expectations of raiders to become more competitive. We hope to see growth with competitive attitudes to improve and bring everything they can to raiding so we can be clearing content efficiently.

This mindset towards progression and content clearing has effectively claimed a top 5 spot for cleanest C’Thun kill and was the 34th guild to kill Viscidus. We look forward to growing in the current standings and promising recruits will be able to help us achieve that goal.

War Front brings a unique culture where we make everyone feel at home and have people that have said this is one of the best guild they have ever felt comfortable in in 15 years. Remember, it’s semi-hardcore, fun is the top priority with clearing content coming in second. Overall we like to keep things as hilarious as we can, but when it’s time to get serious, we get it done. Honestly, I haven’t felt this at-home with a guild in almost 15 years… I LOVE these guys, and you will too!

The average age among the guild is right around 35 or so and are looking to expand our social core, if you are looking to just mess around, we’re accepting all people. Understand that it is a mature guild and may not be suitable for children.

We are a guild that operates on a Loot Council system based on raid progression needs, using a transparent set of rules, not politics.

Hey there.

We are on Bigglesworth-PvP (West)

We currently have available slots for these roles. We Raid Tu/We 8-11 PST. Would love to chat, and am available right now. Feel free to add me on discord Fortyz#5693 or on bnet Fortyz#1911