[A] <FELBANE> Recruiting

Hello all,

I would like to invite you all to join our growing community in preparation to Shadowlands Expansion. We are currently located on Frostmourne server, which is the biggest Alliance Server from Oceanic time zone with Alliance population over 90%.

Who are we?

Our community consists of adult professionals from Australia, New Zealand and United States. Most of us have progression and mythic level experience from multiples of expansions spanning back to classic times of 2004, which enables us as community enjoy multiple aspects of the game today. With that said, some of us took a break during the underwhelming BFA expansion and in the past couple months we have been coming back, preparing ourselves to conquer Shadowlands content.

Policy of Acceptance / LGBTQI

As a community of mature individuals we do not tolerate any bias, sexist, gender or belief related hate speech of any sort. We have members from many different countries and races and some of them are LGBTQI. As a community we are accepting and I promise to you, that were are a safe home for all humans. During the recruitment interview and during the trial phase of being part of GM/Officers recognize immature players and reject player application if there is a reason to believe that a particular applicant might cause issues down the road.

RAIDING

has two raiding teams to ensure all players of our community, can enjoy the raiding aspect of the game if they so desire to as raiding is not required to become a part of our community. We understand that a whole lot of people, just like most of us, are coming back to the game and want to prepare for Shadowlands as well. This is why we created the following two raiding teams:

Mythic/Progression Raiding team – consists of members, who are pushing themselves in all aspects of the game to make them a better team member during the progression nights to achieve overall success as a guild. I don’t need to mention that to be a part of this team simple things like Addons, Macros, WeakAuras, Discord (to include a clear/good microphone) is a requirement. Progression team members invest their own time to ensure their character is top/near top tier and invest personal time in game to procure their own gear / essences / consumables (food, flask, runes, pre-pots…etc.) and come prepared to be focused during progression nights. This is the top raiding tier in our guild and as such, we understand it is not for everyone, which is why we also have the nest tier below.

Heroic/Progression Raiding team – consists of members, who enjoy raiding, but do not want/do not have the time to invest for Mythic raiding. This is not a “Team B” and raids are led by members from Mythic Team, who teach the mechanics, help with class min maxxing and ensure bosses are killed weekly to give you a satisfactory fun experience while gearing your character to join the Mythic Team.

RAID TIMES

Mythic Progression team raids on Wednesdays and Sundays, from 0745 PM – 1100 PM Australia time (GMT+10), which is same as Frostmourne Server time. (Time differences can easily be checked via google by typing “Australia Time now” in search bar).

CURRENT PROGRESSION

Our core 20 player team easily clears Heroic 12/12 in a couple of hours and last week we started progressing in Mythic with 2 bosses killed in first try. As the weeks go by closing to Shadowlands we will still be progressing through Mythic raid to work on teamwork and team cohesion as a practice for bigger and better things in expansion.

If this sounds interesting to you and you are looking for a good home, we would love to hear from you! Please add me via Battle.Net or in-game and send me a message so we can schedule an interview on Discord. (You can also message any played in guild to get connected with one of the officers by typing “/who Felbane”).

Cheers!

Battle.Net ID: Alena#1796

In-game (Frostmourne Server): Tbarbie