{A} Feast of the Makers (June 30th at 8pm mg server time)

Title: {A} Feast of the Makers
Date: Wednesday, June 30th, 2021
Time: 8:00pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3))
Location: Town Hall, Stormshield, Ashran, Draenor as OOC Proxy Location for an IC location of an Alliance Meeting and Social Venue

Poster: https://imgur.com/a/TZHwQlR
Discord: https://discord.gg/HExTcm2K5j
Addons: Mrp or TRP, Musician

Event Description: On Wednesday, June 30th, The Assembly of Three Hammers invites you to the Feast of the Makers where we shall all celebrate the newly elected First Speaker Sen. Dunidwain Bronzewing and the members of the Elder Council both newly elected and current past sitting members as well as all the Clans working together as one with a Feast for the ages! The Feast of the Makers will feature sumptuous foods & extravagant beverages from two excellent and amazing companies, Live Music from Tirnol the Bard, a speech from First Speaker Sen. Dunidwain Bronzewing himself, a random prize drawing for 100,000 gold that every guest that attends is automictically entered into , Fireworks, and more!

Event Booths:

• Booth 1: The Summer CafĂ©, a Tea, Coffee, and Baked goods catering company that will be serving drinks during the Feast of the Makers in the Front entrance hall of the venue.

• Booth 2: : Cast Company Concessions will be serving luxurious foods taking inspiration from dwarven heritage in the main room of the Feast venue.

Event Activities:

• Speech From the First Speaker Himself

• Food and Drink a plenty!

• Live Music from Tirnol the Bard

• Socializing

• Everyone that attends the feast shall be automictically entered into a drawing to win 100,000 gold!

• Fireworks

Event Timeline:

• 8:00pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3)) The Feast of the Makers begins and everyone enters the Venue as the Event Booth Open.

• 8:10pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3)) First Speaker Sen. Dunidwain Bronzewing will give a speech. (at the Announcements Station)

• 8:20pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3)) Tirnol the Bard will begin his musical performance onstage (at the Announcements Station)

• 10:00pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3)) The winner of the 100,000 gold random drawing will be announced and after they collect their winnings everyone will head outside.

• 10:15pm ((MG SERVER TIME <3)) After Everyone heads outside Royal Victualler Thane Alice Dawford will give a brief Thank you Speech, followed by a fireworks performance!

Thank you to:

• The Assembly of Three Hammers

• First Speaker Sen. Dunidwain Bronzewing

• Royal Victualler Thane Alice Dawford

• Lady of Mystics Thane Azaria Perell Darkmantle

• Stone Envoy Thane Galvynn Thulmane II

• First Foremen Thane Theodore Rockwell

• Keeper of Law Duldor Cruelward

• AIDOS of the Gnome Delegation

• Master of War Thane Oldial Brewhorn

• Any other members of the Elder Council Whom’s Name I may have missed <3

• Tirnol the Bard

• The Summer CafĂ©

• Cast Company Concessions

• The Backwater Company

21 Likes

Thanks to Alice Dawford for putting so much work into it already! The Pantheon will smile greatly when we kick this off in a few weeks! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Thank you sweetie <3

5 Likes

Amazing! I want Moar!!!

2 Likes

Bumpie Bump!

3 Likes

This sounds fun! I want to get back on Retail and start RPing moar.

1 Like

Should be great fun. I even hear they’re getting someone special to do the music, but I can’t remember the name…Tidwell? Durnole?Turnlog? Something, it’ll come back to me…

2 Likes

I’ll eat until I’m fat, then I’ll eat again!

1 Like

Bumpie Bump!

1 Like

This event poster makes me hungry enough to eat a whole boar.

1 Like

Tomorrow! Woot!

I’m glad the patch dropped and my guildies reminded me to log on because I forgot this was tonight!

1 Like

That was wonderful guys! I installed that music addon specifically for this event, it most certainly enhanced the experience. Now I have to go listen to some Katy Perry…

2 Likes

Happy to t’help make yer evenin’ a better one!

1 Like