[A] father and son LF Raiding Guild

We Are Looking for An Alliance Raiding Guild…
Looking for Raid Days : Any
Raid Times: 7:00 - 11:30PM (Eastern Standard Time)

What we are looking for is Heroic Raiding Guild we dont have any interest for Mythic Raiding but at the same time if the guild is not hard core about it would consider a (If we get mythic we get it kinda guild) but would like the main foucs to be clearing Normal Then Heroic… We both like doing mythic + of off Raid Nights Pvp Bg’s or just Chilling in Discord why we Farm…

I play a Resto Druid been healing for for 14 Year’s now i also am able to play Feral Cat, Balance, And Tank Druid quite Well but still Faver Resto as my MS ( also have lots of Alts so an alt raid would be a big bonus for me )

My Dad Plays a Resto Shaman he has been healing for a Few Years now switching between heals and Ele he has also put some thought in to playing a Balanace Druid…

If all looks good would like to have a Discord Chat!

For More info plese leave Comment Below
or Add my B~tag Krayola#1960
((( We Are Looking to Switch to Alliance )))
We are currently Horde on Zul’jin…

hello, please check us out and see if we’d be a good fit to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We are an AoTC focused raid guild that starts in Normal and works to Heroic :slight_smile: We actually have a couple other families playing together in the guild and I love seeing families play games like this together :smiley:

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

Hey there Haegina!

If you and your father are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore constant grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights-Tichondrius. And you don’t want to switch to the Alliance, For the Horde!

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other. We even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and typically run our scheduled M+ on Wednesdays.

If we seem like a good fit for you and your father, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Bnet: Tweetledum#1668

Discord: Sharkbait#5657