[A] [Faerlina PvP] <POWER> *PAID TRANSFERS*

POWER is recruiting! We’re looking for exceptional players of all classes for trial/raider positions for our B-Team.

POWER runs 2 weekly raids, an A-Team and a B-Team.
A-Team: full world buffs / full consumes each week, 1 mandatory raid-ready 60 alt for A-Team alt run / split runs (hardcore raid group)
B-Team: Ony buff / non-flask consumes (casual raid group)

New recruits that excel in the B-Team can potentially earn a spot in the A-Team (all spots are meritocratic and earned).

Now is a perfect time to step in and learn the ropes if more serious raiding in Classic WoW is a new experience for you.

Raid Times:
A-Team - Tuesday 9pm EST
B-Team - Saturday 9pm EST

High Priority Openings:
1 Resto Druid
2 Holy/Disc Priest
2 Holy Pallies

Get a hold of me on Discord if you have any questions or if you’re interested in transferring - only extremely high performance players in key slots will be considered for paid transfers and transfer money will be compensated after 2 weeks of raiding with us*

Discord: StaysafeTV#6388 or if for whatever reason you can’t find me on Discord, add me on battle.net: Staysafe#1818

19 Likes

Thats POWER!~

3 Likes

This guild steals loot and is very shady. One person will say they need the loot then trade it to other members in private. The guild master also steals from the “guild bank”. Everything you’ve heard about streamer guilds… yeah this is the reason you don’t join one.

Color me interested.

Can’t find you in discord, sent you a friend request thru Battlenet.

1 Like

I’m bumping the thread, get a hold of me!

Bump! Go POWER!

I’m bumping the thread, get a hold of me!

Any bumpers

Bumper here

big bump…now that’s power

just bumping for all the power, nothing more

Best Guild In Classic

bumper bumpedy bump bump

bumpy bump mcbumperson?

bumping a bump because bump the bump

It’s all true, all of it.

I am bumping this

We need more Pog in this thread

Prio