[A] Faerlina <Pulse Phire> TBC Thur-Fri 5PM - 8 pm EST

[A] Faerlina - Fresh guild East standard time with Australian officers.

Our guild is being created for anyone that is available in the afternoon EST, the reason for this is that it enables Australians, Americans and Europeans raid together. We have 2 guild masters one being an Aussie living in Europe and another Aussie living in Australia but works night shift.

We want to build this guild from the ground up and create a great atmosphere for all to join, I’ll be creating a dungeon team for weekend dungeon clears as well. This guild will be for everyone with the reminder of its leaders that are full time workers and we understand that life is important and we play to enjoy this game. I myself (buzzpal) am on most days for at least 3 hours then on Thursday to Sunday for 9-12 hours. I live in Ireland and my most active times are 4pm - 7:30pm Est Monday to Thursday.

Our guild is freshly made of a small group of friends that met through this game a long ago. We all have mythic raiding and high rated mythic plus in the past and the 2 leaders have played tbc back in the day and we want to create this group and form a group that will be smooth and clear all content throughout the classic Tbc.

RAID TIMES;
Thursday 5pm - 8pm EST
Friday 5pm - 8pm EST

Buzz dungeon group
Saturday 5pm - 9pm EST
Sunday 4pm - 6pm EST

Raids will be mandatory even if the raids are for old content (gruuls in T5 or so on) all raiders will have to have all consumables. There is no tolerance for no consumables, we want raiders that have all enchants and gems for their gear and understand how to gear themselves and the correct build for their class.

LOOT SYSTEM-

Our loot system is 1SR ms - os (with some gear prio “loot council” like- tier sets, legandaries and a few pieces here and there for smoother gearing of the raid for better raid clears.)

We will be running Ksk with tier prio once the group is fully formed for better sharing of loot. Just ksk just doesn’t work when you don’t have a full team without rotating pugs or anything.

So, in T5 we will be making the change to Ksk once the group is full.

GROUP SETUP;

The raid team is setup to maintain smoothness of content and will be the reason on why we only want to fill to what we need for the team and not just have whatever in each raid team, if you want to see the setup it’s filled out below in recruitment.

(Recruitment will be updated as much as possible)

RECRUITMENT;

Portection Paladin - FILLED
Portection warrior -
Bear Druid -
Enhance shaman -
Ret Paladin -
Bm hunter -
Bm hunter -
Enhance shaman -
Arms warrior (OS tank)(fury in T6) -
Feral druid -
Resto shaman -
Survival hunter -
Shadow priest -
Holy priest -
Mage -
Balance druid -
Elemental shaman -
Warlock or mage -
Warlock - FILLED
Warlock -
Disc priest ibs -
Shadow priest -
Resto shaman -
Holy Paladin -
Resto druid -

We will also have a bench (casual player recruitment) that are either pvp people that want in on raids for people away or sick or a general fill when needed, these people will have full time raid spots for kara and also be cycled in for sunwell for end game tier gear.

CASUAL BENCH RECRUITMENT;

Elemental shaman -
Arms warrior (os tank) -
Mage - FILLED
Rogue -
Enhance shaman -
Protection Paladin -

DISCORD;

Guild discord will be set for privacy, so when you join you’ll only be able to see recruitment until you have been added into the discord as a member or guild member this is just for guild discussion privacy and it also won’t be used for public use.

We just want to enable our team to build each other and know that we are here to help one another without the judgement from the public. Nothing is a stupid question better to ask and to better yourself.

We will have pug sign ups in the future so join the discord and you will see the public pugs and channels as they become available.

CONTACT;

If you believe PulsePhire could be a forever home for you please send in an application on discord or direct message one of our officers below thanks for reading.

Buzzpal;

Discord - buzz#1981
Battle tag - buzz#1220

Sbolts;

Discord - sboltz#9162
Battle tag - i3uzz#1499

Guild discord;

1 Like

bumping the post looking for more

Where are all the early birds xD

bump recruiting for TBC

recruiting for core TBC team

looking for my raiders

Looking for a prot pally at all?

yeah if you head over to the discord and put an application in ill get in touch my friend x)

still looking for members,

TBC IS COMING june 1st looking for members

so many blue posts about TBC 1st of june guys come join the team and raid with us all through out tbc. xD

still looking for more will update main post on what spots are left.

updated roster join our team lets grind tbc together.

19th pre patch time to get ready for TBC

still looking for my raiders

BETA FOR EVERYONE haha Still looking for more!!

where those dps at

still looking for more.

more blue post out boys

pre patch day lads