[A] <Facetious> is recruiting for progression and Shadowlands

Come join a group of friendly, laid back players - we’re currently recruiting players to join us for progression raiding for Mythic Ny’alotha, and beyond that for Shadowlands!

Our raid team is currently 12/12H, 5/12M (Hivemind down, Shad, Xan and Drest upcoming), looking for a few good folks still to complete our team:

Our Raid Times Are:

Wednesdays and Thursdays, 5:30PM - 7:30PM PST

Heroic Farm Clear: Sunday, 5:30PM - 7:30PM PST

We’re currently looking for:

DPS : looking for DPS of all classes and specs! Fire mage and Windwalker monk are special priorities, but all classes welcome!

Healer : looking for a strong healer for our raid team - druid, monk, holy/disc priest preferred, but open to any class/spec.

We’re always looking for good players, so we encourage all strong applicants to apply - even if you don’t match the descriptions above!

Even if you’re not interested in raiding: we run Mythic+ often and throughout the week, and we have plenty of folks who PvP and enjoy playing/hanging out/player other games - casuals welcome, come join us!

For more info, or to apply, feel free to reply here, or reach out to:

Name Role In-Game BattleTag
Illîum Guild Master Illîum/Erinyæs Gareth#1765
Ladi Officer Ladi Ladi#11578
Cizzal Officer Cizzal Cizzal27#1251
Tunda Officer Mertunda/Veedee Tunda#1529
Ruckk Officer Ruckk Rukcuss#1443

grats on aotc

Still looking for Ranged dps! :slight_smile:

12/12H on farm!

Still looking for a few good ranged dps so we can start rolling through Mythic!

Hello, I was in a progression mythic raiding group in Uldir. Guild ended up killing Ghuun before next content but I had to stop raiding cause of work so I missed that kill. I am looking for a new home. To raid and do content with. My Cloak is currently lv 13 been slacking, ill get that to max soon Neck is 80+ 452 I lvl currently. Just mainly pug content. Been playing same hunter since 2004

Hey! We could definitely use a hunter - ping one of us in-game, and we’ll get you sorted.

Great and very helpful guild!

Now 3/12M - still looking for a few good folks, come join us!

Hurry and grab all the ranged dps you can!

Updated needs, bumping. Come join us!

Hi ,
I’m looking for a guild for SL looking to raid AOTC and Mythic Prog and help with Mythic+, Where can I apply?My main is a Disc priest but I also have other classes I play.

Bumping - we’re now 4/12M, Hivemind down, Shad to follow shortly, then Xan and Drest! Join us for BFA & SL!

6/12M ! Xanesh Down! On to Drest or Vex!

Vex is down! Working on Drest for a final push before prepatch! Going for Cutting Edge in Shadowlands! Reach out if interested! 7/12M!