[A] <Extenze> 5/8M Natural Raid Enhancement

Hello,

Extenze(A-Sargeras) is looking for more to help round out our mythic roster. We are a strong community-focused guild that pushes mythic content. Most of the members have been raiding together for over 2 years and we are always looking for more people to progress with.

Currently, we are 5/8M, 8/8H AEP and raid Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm-12am est.

We finished BoD solidly at 6/9M and 2/2H CoS. We were proud of this as fall-off at the start of BFA left us at 2/8M Uldir. After using BoD as a rebuilding tier, we are excited to get back on track for CE in Palace.

Outside of raid, we have many members (myself included) that love to run M+, running high keys to push ourselves and running low keys to help gear alts. There’s also a growing PvP presence in the guild, where members will hang out in Warmode during assaults or mess around in some Arena’s/BG’s.

As I said, we have a strong focus on our community. There are a lot of great people here as well as exceptional players. Some could easily join a top 100 US guild - but they stay because the atmosphere we’ve created here is really unique.

Right now We are recruiting all exceptional DPS, with emphasis on DPS that are proficient in OS healing. H DH, Moonkins and SPriests are our most needed DPS, while an Ele/Resto Sham (or vice-versa) or a Ret/Holy Pally is needed to help round out our healing core.

If a community-focused guild that pushes Mythic content appeals to you, feel free to add me on Bnet (JoeJ03#11660) or our GM Faung (Grommsh#1933) to learn more.

Pumped to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Get in the Van.

Get in the Van

Now progg’ing on Squidbillies!

5/8M, get in the van